Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Stat from OptaJose on Twitter: Leo Messi has, since the start of 2009/10 scored more goals in La Liga than Deportivo La Coruna.

LMAO.
    Next time there's a thread where arbitrary TSR members who nobody's seen before, come in to say Barca are over-reliant on Messi "Messi is a one-man team etc." you can finally show the stat and agree with them :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    this is painful to watch
    Not if you're me :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Next time there's a thread where arbitrary TSR members who nobody's seen before, come in to say Barca are over-reliant on Messi "Messi is a one-man team etc." you can finally show the stat and agree with them :awesome:
    But this one man does better than a team, what does that make him :eek:

ReputationRep:
    The best player in the world and the 89th best team in the world :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo also scored a hattrick today.

I'd love to experiment and put them two in an average team and see what their super powers can bring to the table :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Stat from OptaJose on Twitter: Leo Messi has, since the start of 2009/10 scored more goals in La Liga than Deportivo La Coruna.

LMAO.
    Lol the funny thing is that these results in La Liga is the norm now. Its a shock when Ronaldo or Messi dont get a hatrick.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh it was a shock when Ronaldo didn't score during his last two season in England. He is just that good :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was silly, the question wasn't if he would score but how many he would score. Quite possibly the best player to ever play in the Premier League.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Ronaldo also scored a hattrick today.

I'd love to experiment and put them two in an average team and see what their super powers can bring to the table :yes:
    Messi in the last 2and 1/2 seasons: 121 games, 107 goals. :coma:

I think they would take a League 2 side up to the Prem in consecutive promotions tbh.

8-0 trashing, and David Villa - who is arguably one of the best strikers in the world - does not score. :facepalm2:

Good result though. The rate at which Ronaldo and Messi seem to scoring, I wouldn't be surprised if one them manages to break the La Liga scoring record of 38 goals. Especially Ronaldo...

ReputationRep:
    Dortmund are seven points clear at the top of the Bundesliga. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    8-0 trashing, and David Villa - who is arguably one of the best strikers in the world - does not score. :facepalm2:

Good result though. The rate at which Ronaldo and Messi seem to scoring, I wouldn't be surprised if one them manages to break the La Liga scoring record of 38 goals. Especially Ronaldo...
    Why especially Ronaldo? He's on 14, Messi's on 13 in the league.

Although I do agree that they could break it.

ReputationRep:
    Inter lose 2-1 away to Chievo.

The end for Rafa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)

The end for Rafa?
    It should be, unless Morrati has gone soft after success under Mourinho. 9 points behind Milan....

ReputationRep:
    When football meets Twilight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Why especially Ronaldo? He's on 14, Messi's on 13 in the league.

Although I do agree that they could break it.
    Probably because Ronaldo will end up playing more league games, the man never seems to miss a game, whether that is being rested or subbed, he's played many more minutes than Messi. Also Madrid get many more pens than Barca.

ReputationRep:
    When football meets Twilight.

Don't geddit What am I missing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Don't geddit What am I missing?
    The Twilight series is about vampires, and Suarez bites the PSV player in a vampire-esque fashion lol.

ReputationRep:
    All I heard was Mike Tyson. Rofl.

ReputationRep:

The end for Rafa?
    well obviously he hasn't been given the funds/the owners haven't backed him/london media agenda/the squad he's been left with needs entirely overhauled/the yanks

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.