University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

rachelxoxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by VV.KKGSR)
Hi do you know if we have our own cupboards in the kitchen and if they have a lock attached onto them or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah we do get our own cupboards in the kitchen but when I was there, there were no locks on the cupboards so I'm guessing we have to bring our own

Posted from TSR Mobile
VV.KKGSR
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rachelxoxo)
Yeah we do get our own cupboards in the kitchen but when I was there, there were no locks on the cupboards so I'm guessing we have to bring our own

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah ok, thanks for replying :-)
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by VV.KKGSR)
Ah ok, thanks for replying :-)
Aww, it's fine! What floor are you on? I'm in the C block and on the fifth floor!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AdamRuby
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harris Zainul)
Hey Rachel, do you know if Vine Court provides iron/ironing board, and also pots, and pans? Thanks!
Im not Rachel haha! But there is an ironing board and iron provided here and it's in the communal area (definatly for catered anyway)
daehnerys
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rachelxoxo)
Haha yeah, everything else makes up for it.. we've got a heated towel rack, ensuite bathroom, easy access to Tesco's, the city centre and shopping centre and two fridges in a large kitchen (even though the 'dinner table' is a bit small). The bad thing about the room is no net between the curtains and the windows so whenever you wish to change or undress you have to close the curtains but I can live with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uhuh! What time are you arriving on saturday?
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harris Zainul)
Hey Rachel, do you know if Vine Court provides iron/ironing board, and also pots, and pans? Thanks!
Hello Harris! There is an ironing board and an iron as Adam said and when I went there it was in the kitchen/communal area but pots and pans, I don't think so. I'd buy some just in case and your welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by daehnerys)
Uhuh! What time are you arriving on saturday?
Ermm I'm not too sure but most likely sometime in the afternoon, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
margauxphillips
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
thanks for helping Rachel! :P my room number is F1017, does it mean room 17, first floor and buildingF ?? I am a bit confused!! :P Is there somebody else coming from abroad?
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by margauxphillips)
thanks for helping Rachel! :P my room number is F1017, does it mean room 17, first floor and buildingF ?? I am a bit confused!! :P Is there somebody else coming from abroad?
Haha aww, it's fine! If your room number is F1017 that means that you are in Block F, Level 1 and Room 17. Ermm I'm not too sure but I think there will be as Vine Court has apparently been popular with international students in the past and I have spoken to a few international students on TSR who are going to the University of Liverpool so you should be fine

P.S. I love Italy, it's such a beautiful country!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Naomijames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by margauxphillips)
I'm F1036 so will probably be close by :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
margauxphillips
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am very very excited! What are you guys going to study? I am coming for Architecture! Also, ss there somebody coming from london? I have left a box of usefull things at my aunt's house in hamstead ( hairdryed, kettle...) but I have no way to go and pick it up... mmh is there someone willing to help me, please? I will owe you a debt of gratitude and a very BIG favour!!!!
margauxphillips
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
And yeah, Italy IS Amazing!!! I hope it won't be too cold in Liverpool!! :P
Rebeelouise
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone in the Cambridge court accommodation with unite! I'm in Arrad House (071 flat 3!!) message me!
Moving in today! Know absolutely no one! So if there are any life science students out there?? I'm doing biological and medical sciences!
Excited excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
npgs
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey I'm starting a phd in a week, moved into vine court yesterday and know no one, anyone in a similar position or who wants to make a new friend feel free to PM me.
Rebeelouise
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by npgs)
Hey I'm starting a phd in a week, moved into vine court yesterday and know no one, anyone in a similar position or who wants to make a new friend feel free to PM me.
What are you doing your PhD in??

Posted from TSR Mobile
npgs
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pharmacology/cancer, how about you? What are you studying?
shuj.18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Coming to university of Liverpool, for undergraduate International Business. Need recommendations, should i choose Derby and Rathbone hall to live in or somewhere else. I need a place near city center, with friendly environment and good night life.
TAN 118
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone! I am staying in liberty prospect point now. The soundproofing system here is very poor. My flatmates are very noisy and I cannot focus on my studies and also I do not sleep well.

Should I change to another room?

Isn't it all the flats are the same?

Please help. :confused:

Thank you.
joshuaharper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KittKatt)
Hey, I'm staying in Larch House. Is anyone else here? Or just in the UNITE Student Village?

Yeah I'm at larch house! I thought everyone else here was chinese apart from me…!

KittKatt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by joshuaharper)

Yeah I'm at larch house! I thought everyone else here was chinese apart from me…!

Oh, my God! I'm not the only non-Chinese person! Yeah, I really thought everyone was Chinese apart from me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed