POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Charlesworth
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is Islamic tradition to be buried within 24 hours of death. Saudi Arabia decline his body and in order for his grave not to become a shrine, he was buried at sea.
lonelykatana
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dzeh)
The moon landing was fake..
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by oloo17)
okay....so how are we supposed to believe it also
why was there a random helicopter that exploded?
did anyone die in it?
There are actually pictures of the downed helicopter, fire and etc if you bother to look for them.
x-friends
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What's sick is that the Pakistani intelligence knew where he was, and didn't say anything.
username547863
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The DOD hasnt even released the picture they have of him dead yet.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DH-Biker)
They aren't going to show a picture of someone who's been shot in the head with a 7.62mm round.

The bullet passing through would demolish the head. There would be bits of flesh, bone, brain and that gel-**** that protects your brain from knocking around in your head everywhere. Then there would be the large amounts of blood sprayed across the bed and walls.

In fact, I'm sure I saw a picture today of the hotel room they shot him in, missing out half of the back-wash from a round that size traveling through a cranium at 600mph.

The reason they haven't released it is because it will look terrible. It doesn't serve PR well; "We did this to Osama!" :rolleyes:
it would demolish the back of the head, the front would look alright (well ish)
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by j.laurence)
You know you have too much free time, when this is the 10th time you've seen this picture posted in this thread today.

Oh well :bban:
Dude Where's My Username
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm glad hes resting in pieces now, but why did they dump it in the sea so quickly? All thats going to do is get the drug addled conspiracy theorists into overdrive, and their theories are going to look half plausible as a result :confused:
DH-Biker
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
it would demolish the back of the head, the front would look alright (well ish)
The frontal structure wouldn't retain enoughs strength to support it. The back-wash of the power from the round would blow out what was left, and the entire head would be left as a brain-basin.

Ultimately it would depend on the firearm used, the round used and the distance it was fired from.

With factors like that, the damage to the cranium would vary. However, one thing's for sure; the mess wouldn't be pretty.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
I'm glad hes resting in pieces now, but why did they dump it in the sea so quickly? All thats going to do is get the drug addled conspiracy theorists into overdrive, and their theories are going to look half plausible as a result :confused:
They have their pictures of the body (apparently, of course, not confirmed / shown yet) and only have 24 hours to 'bury' him.. so why wait? They have all they need from the body.
The Cornerstone
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If he's not found it's a conspiracy but if he's found it's also a conspiracy :facepalm2:

Anyways there's links to a eyewitnesshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13257940
SpicyStrawberry
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm glad he's finally gone, but the implications of his death could mean there are more attacks in revenge or whatever, but they should hopefully be considerably weaker now their leader is dead.
Hamesh
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Charlesworth)
It is Islamic tradition to be buried within 24 hours of death. Saudi Arabia decline his body and in order for his grave not to become a shrine, he was buried at sea.
Wouldn't that thought, in foresight, of burying him in an unknown location irrespective of religious beliefs open a can of worms i.e. conspiracies?

After all, this individual was quite infamous worldwide & was said to have been an extremist, not a part of Islam's followers by the majority of Muslims & Non-Muslims (refer to President of the USA in his speech in Cairo, 2009 for instance). Essentially, this reason of burying him within 24 hours, is validating respect for him as a Muslim with US & Pakistani soldiers willing to respect him as a follower of Islam. Then, I would assume, the same courtesy and respect is given to every 'Muslim' everywhere under the custody of the USA & in the wars it is currently occupied with?
goldenGAZE
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Osama Bin Laden compound tagged on Google Maps. Reviews are awesome. "Great hideout would use again"

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...n=0,0&t=h&z=16

Lol.
OdinsThunder
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There's no such thing as god so **** his fairy tale beliefs.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by goldenGAZE)
Osama Bin Laden compound tagged on Google Maps. Reviews are awesome. "Great hideout would use again"

Lol.
Btw.
That's not his compound.
OdinsThunder
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by goldenGAZE)

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...n=0,0&t=h&z=16

Lol.
Gah, there's no street view
Sadian
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Chinese animated interpretation of how the assassination took place: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDyrkU0WAQ
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by OdinsThunder)
Gah, there's no street view
Oh yeah, I can see Google vans driving around a military dominated bit of Pakistan filming the streets
skenny7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256956

Feel free to read MULTIPLE leaders reactions yourself. The point is, everyone is happy about it.

The guy did not need a fair trial, he was a target of the US. He had admitted his crimes

(Whether you like it or not, it was legal, i am no expert so cannot comment on the specifics but multiple sources have stated it is legal and multiple people on the live stream have said it too)

You highly doubt the world's most wanted man had any protection.. :facepalm:.

Btw.. what the hell are you on about?
It is not about the size of americas military force. This wasn't a case of every one of their soldiers against every one of Al Qaeda.
20 men v like 4. If those 4 men had guns, or threatened the lives of the soldiers in any way.. the rules of engagement state they should shoot them.. shoot to kill.

You don't believe anything in the media?
So the presidents and officials of various countries are all liars i guess? Good for you for believing that.
I dont care if people are happy about it, I care about the fact that a man has been killed.

where is your proof that he was behind 9/11, besides all the conspiracies in the media?

nobody has ever claimed responsibilty for the 9/11 attacks.

Even Mohammed Atta, the leader of the 9/11 attackers, did not identify himself as having belonged to any terrorist group.

The 7/7 attacks in London were carried out by British Nationals who were angry with the illegal invasion of Iraq.

There is no known link with Osama Bin Laden to the Bali and Madrid bombings.

There is no link between Iraq and Osama Bin Laden.

BASICALLY.
I believe that International Law should have been followed, and if they knew he was there then a proper, LEGAL, extradition process should have been followed. He should have been arrested and brought to trial, and the evidence against him presented in a court of Law. By executing him and disposing him of his body, none of the facts are examined in court. If all countries behaved in the way that the USA has dealt with this situation then it would undermine International Law.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads