Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatcargeek.)
    I'm also fed up of everyone one of you who disconnect as they see my face, even when they say they won't disconnect when they see me. Really annoying.
    When I encountered you the other day, you didn't engage in small talk, you asked for my username, said you didn't know me, and disconnected. I thought that was incredibly rude, and I quite frankly just got the impression you were only looking to chat with girls. I guess that's what they call karma.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RichyFrench)
    When I encountered you the other day, you didn't engage in small talk, you asked for my username, said you didn't know me, and disconnected. I thought that was incredibly rude, and I quite frankly just got the impression you were only looking to chat with girls. I guess that's what they call karma.
    I have a very good friend called Jeremy Kyle who would like to talk to you two in front of an audience:awesome:

Richy, me and you only skip each other because we know we're bound to connect up later on in the night and present our updates

ReputationRep:
    To the infamous mod: message me on another account?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    I have a very good friend called Jeremy Kyle who would like to talk to you two in front of an audience:awesome:
    Haha pinda still patrolling these parts.. How's it going? I'll not be involved in any of that malarkey, thank you very much

EDIT: Just seen your edit. Too true haha, we see each other practically every other person. Haven't been on tonight but might in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Haha pinda still patrolling these parts.. How's it going? I'll not be involved in any of that malarkey, thank you very much

EDIT: Just seen your edit. Too true haha, we see each other practically every other person. Haven't been on tonight but might in a bit.
    Haha, good thanks yourself?

I should be on later about half 12/1ish so will probably see ya on there!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, good thanks yourself?

I should be on later about half 12/1ish so will probably see ya on there!!
    Yes, good man. Catch you there!

ReputationRep:
    Not really. If I was in it to talk to girls then I'd a) go outside and not sit on Omegle and b) not go on Omegle in the first place. Sorry if I was a little blunt; I can be like that at times and I'm not going to lie and beat around the bush; I'm more likely to talk to people who I've neard of, but at that point I was probs trying to find someone in particular.

Still, it's one thing saying 'I don't know you' and leaving and another having 'OMG UR UGLY' thrusted at you time after time after time from a blank screen after showing your face, expecting the other person to do the same and then them disconnecting. It gets demorislising after a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatcargeek.)
    I'm also fed up of everyone one of you who disconnect as they see my face, even when they say they won't disconnect when they see me. Really annoying.
    I was on yesterday and found that people stick around longer when I disconnect my webcam than they do when I am broadcasting. That was a real kick in the nards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotMyToothbrush)
    I was on yesterday and found that people stick around longer when I disconnect my webcam than they do when I am broadcasting. That was a real kick in the nards
    I got called a fat *******, how do'ya think I felt lol.

ReputationRep:
    Not used omegle for years. First chat I open (just text) I get "heyyyyyyyy" followed by "go **** yourself. Bye."

Couldn't get a word in hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Such potential....faulty webcams sucks

ReputationRep:
    like you'd been kicked in the nards?

ReputationRep:
    Haha their just jealous bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just come on

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on text?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Haha their just jealous bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's what I tell myself
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Stranger: i just did pure CompSci, with a placement (talking about his degree)

Stranger: i don't even know what java is for tbh (talking about the computer thing)

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    Had a couple of pleasant conversations tonight
    To whoever it was- I was that irish scientist :gthumb:

ReputationRep:
    We bumped into each other again and had quite a long chat, forgave each other for our misgivings yadda yadda. All water under the bridge now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yup - posted some controversial slurs to provoke a reaction and boy did they work! It was like TSR...but without the mods...and being able to see and hear the persons reactions. So good...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.