Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Officegirl4)
    Bonfire
    Couldn't have put it better myself!

I genuinely don't know if I'm excited to get the exam over and done with, or terrified at the thought of having to do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    What's the bet all our predictions are wrong? :P
    Revising until 8 then I'm leaving it.
    Don't say that! Haha have you done lots of revising today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Scared. Just going to do loads of essay plans, cram them in, go to bed early, get up at half 6 and just keep reading over and over until the exam!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking the USA question really can't be on Social and Economic inequalities considering it came up in 2011?

ReputationRep:
    So what are everyones predictions then for CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA, ELECTORAL SYSTEMS AND HEALTH/WEALTH?

I know people have already given predictions in the earlier pages of this thread but its better to get a more updated prediction from you guys..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrabble96)
    Don't say that! Haha have you done lots of revising today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha, soz. Em - not particularly! I had another exam today, so only been home since 2.
    BUUUUT - I have done a lot over the past 2 weeks so I'm feeling OK I guess :/ what about you - how are you feeling??

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else chosen advanced higher modies? Or am I just crazy for picking it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2013exams)
    Anyone thinking the USA question really can't be on Social and Economic inequalities considering it came up in 2011?
    agreed.
    hence why ethnic minorities and elections has a great chance... immigration... political progress too!! but you never know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennamckinleyx)
    Has anyone else chosen advanced higher modies? Or am I just crazy for picking it...
    You're crazy lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeeKeeDee)
    Scared. Just going to do loads of essay plans, cram them in, go to bed early, get up at half 6 and just keep reading over and over until the exam!
    Yeah, I'm setting my alarm for 4:30am tomorrow to do just that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drigerbest)
    So what are everyones predictions then for CHINA, SOUTH AFRICA, ELECTORAL SYSTEMS AND HEALTH/WEALTH?

I know people have already given predictions in the earlier pages of this thread but its better to get a more updated prediction from you guys..
    China: not many people seem to be doing it, so there aren't many predictions. I reckon something involving social & economic reforms, since it involved politics last year.

Electoral Systems: PR vs FPTP

Health & Wealth: Collectivist/individualist

Those are my thoughts

ReputationRep:

China - social and economic reforms/inequalities
    Voting - voting systems
    Health&wealth - factors affecting health, collectivist vs individualist approach or government policies to reduce poverty/social and economic inequalities
    And I don't do South Africa sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supertwadds)
    China: not many people seem to be doing it, so there aren't many predictions. I reckon something involving social & economic reforms, since it involved politics last year.

Electoral Systems: PR vs FPTP

Health & Wealth: Collectivist/individualist

That's my thoughts
    Great to hear! I am fully revising those so if those come up Id be happy!

Come on guys, what do you think is coming up tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennamckinleyx)
    China - social and economic reforms/inequalities
    Voting - voting systems
    Health&wealth - factors affecting health, collectivist vs individualist approach or government policies to reduce poverty/social and economic inequalities
    And I don't do South Africa sorry!
    Great.. so far the predictions seem to be matched!

ReputationRep:
    Great to hear! I am fully revising those so if those come up Id be happy!

Come on guys, what do you think is coming up tomorrow?
    SA will be BEE or social economic inequalities.

ReputationRep:
    Funny how all these months and weeks of hard core revision and stressing being done will be over withen a few hours tomorrow..

ReputationRep:
    My teachers predictions were: Devolution for scotland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2013exams)
    Well guys whats everyone doing after the exam tomorrow
    I'll going out for dinner with family and feeling very happy that I only have one more exam left! How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys last minute DME revision as people predict something to do with alcohol could anyone please give me a few points on alcohol? THANKS !!!

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.