Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    So what do you Labour supporters think of David Blunketts warning about the Roma? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-24909979
    comments like that are just stoking up xenophobia which makes it more likely there will be conflict between them and the local population imo, I really don't think they will be that bad, however if people react to them being here in a hostile manner without reason...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ugh, I've seen it all now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I can say categorically that i would not be seen dead in a 'onsie', let alone that.
    I'll join you there!
    As in- I'll join you in also expressing that I would not be seen dead in such a thing, not 'I'll join you in a twinsie'. As much as this is a moderate, modern and progressive Conservative party that we are both in, I feel that would be pushing the boundaries too far..

ReputationRep:
    I am wondering what we should purge, following the example of the Conservative Party and their pre 2010 website purge.

I was thinking of, for start:
    Paul Daniels (who said he would leave the country if Labour won in 1997, so millions of people voted Labour in the hope of him leaving and he didn't)
    Godfrey Bloom (the one kind gesture towards UKIP we could all agree on)
    Luton
    Jeffrey Archer
    and last but by no means least (to quote Hughie Green)
    Onesies
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by bun)
    I'll join you there!
    As in- I'll join you in also expressing that I would not be seen dead in such a thing, not 'I'll join you in a twinsie'. As much as this is a moderate, modern and progressive Conservative party that we are both in, I feel that would be pushing the boundaries too far..
    *Reads all the comments about people who wouldn't be seen dead in a onesie.*

*Looks down at her first ever onesie that only arrived today.*

*Which, it must be said, isn't a twosie, at least.*

*But still...*

:getmecoat:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Anti-Onesie and proud.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.monitor.co.ug/OpEd/Commen...z/-/index.html

Pretty interesting.

Seems there may be two federations forming (or both may fall apart).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    *Reads all the comments about people who wouldn't be seen dead in a onesie.*

*Looks down at her first ever onesie that only arrived today.*

*Which, it must be said, isn't a twosie, at least.*

*But still...*

:getmecoat:
    Still better than an artificial vagina disguised as a flashlight.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Still better than an artificial vagina disguised as a flashlight.
    I can't argue with that .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittiara)
    I can't argue with that .
    To all the prudes telling us what we can and can't wear we say away with you.

You're not alone Kit.

I wore mine to our house party..

And I would wear it to a TSR meet-up just to annoy the Tories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheese_Monster)

You're not alone Kit.

I've got nothing against other people wearing them and looking a right wazzock. I just wouldn't wear one myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bun)
    I've got nothing against other people wearing them and looking a right wazzock. I just wouldn't wear one myself.
    There's talk of having a onesie party in our block, the possibilities, bun, open your mind!

ReputationRep:
    There's talk of having a onesie party in our block, the possibilities, bun, open your mind!
    I've got an open mind - my granddad used to wear bin bags rather than raincoats when he lead biology field trips because they were more waterproof apparently! He didn't care what he looked like. Nor do I to an extent, but a onesie just isn't something I'd go in for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bun)
    I've got an open mind - my granddad used to wear bin bags rather than raincoats when he lead biology field trips because they were more waterproof apparently! He didn't care what he looked like. Nor do I to an extent, but a onesie just isn't something I'd go in for.
    But bin bags are?

ReputationRep:
    But bin bags are?
    Never worn one myself, but if there was a practical advantage (which I presume there must be - the craze seemed to take off amongst other teachers and cleaners at school!) then I would do. I just don't see a practical reason to wear a onesie. As I say, got nothing against other people wearing one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bun)
    Never worn one myself, but if there was a practical advantage (which I presume there must be - the craze seemed to take off amongst other teachers and cleaners at school!) then I would do. I just don't see a practical reason to wear a onesie. As I say, got nothing against other people wearing one!
    I will wear a bin-bag to our next block party and see what the general consensus is on the matter.

ReputationRep:

You're not alone Kit.

If you can get a brown one that looks vaguely fox like it would make it easier to identify the lefties when we have the meet on a country estate...

ReputationRep:

You're not alone Kit.

:hubba: never mind the fine looking ladies, get a look at the cheese man

(Original post by Rakas21)
    If you can get a brown one that looks vaguely fox like it would make it easier to identify the lefties when we have the meet on a country estate...
    We could get you guys ones with tophats on if you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    :hubba: never mind the fine looking ladies, get a look at the cheese man

We could get you guys ones with tophats on if you like?
    Only if it also comes with monacle and pocket watch please
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey woah woah hey - I have a pocket watch and a top hat: stop dirtying them up by associating them with tories.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.