Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rmatthewc)
    Anyone here studying physics or staying in tennis courts? I firmed mine all the way back in November :P
    I just firmed for Physics at Birmingham the other day :P and I still haven't got round to sorting out accommodation.. looks like I'll be getting the places which no one else wants :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FG_x)
    Yepp.. I applied for jarratt hall, tennis court &cant remember the rest lol. Have u applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    naa not yet, i need to start sorting it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physics4Life)
    I just firmed for Physics at Birmingham the other day :P and I still haven't got round to sorting out accommodation.. looks like I'll be getting the places which no one else wants :L
    Haha I firmed Birmingham the other day for mechanical engineering and my accommodation isn't done either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samig27)
    naa not yet, i need to start sorting it out.
    I applied around jan lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just firmed my chemical engineering offer, anyone else doing the same? I haven't applied for acc yet, I wanted to wait to see it all is everyone going to the open day on Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iDraw)
    Haha I firmed Birmingham the other day for mechanical engineering and my accommodation isn't done either
    Finally, someone who has firmed for Mech Eng on here! I'm pretty sure it's just me and you so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iDraw)
    Ahh phew, thank goodness i'm not the only one :P

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone nervous that they won't meet their entry grades? I get so worried!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanjf)
    Is anyone nervous that they won't meet their entry grades? I get so worried!!!
    Mee!!! And being the idiot that I am I applied to unis with all the same entry requirements :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying in tennis courts shared bath, anyone else??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xkatiemariee)
    I've firmed the English Lit and American Studies course, but it's nice to hear of someone else who is taking American Studies - I haven't heard anyone else mention it! Do you have a conditional or unconditional?
    Conditional unfortunately 😩

And no idea how in gonna get the grades lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronke95)
    Conditional unfortunately

And no idea how in gonna get the grades lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no, what's your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FG_x)
    Mee!!! And being the idiot that I am I applied to unis with all the same entry requirements :facepalm:
    What to study/ what grades?
    I didn't pick ones with the same entry grades, but I really have my heart set on UoB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FG_x)
    Thats really brave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanjf)
    What to study/ what grades?
    I didn't pick ones with the same entry grades, but I really have my heart set on UoB
    International Business .. they want AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan95)
    Thats really brave
    Stupid you mean :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FG_x)
    Stupid you mean :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aiming high is ballsy not stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FG_x)
    International Business .. they want AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I need AAB too for English and Drama! I'm so worried I won't get it 😔

ReputationRep:
    When applying for student finance, Birmingham is listed as, 'Birmingham University' this is correct right? Despite the name of it being 'University of Birmingham'?

Edit/ It must be, I don't get why the name is in a different way but whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    When applying for student finance, Birmingham is listed as, 'Birmingham University' this is correct right? Despite the name of it being 'University of Birmingham'?

Edit/ It must be, I don't get why the name is in a different way but whatever
    Yeah even university of manchester was like that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.