Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katrina1)
    I've firmed an offer to study English Literature and German at Manchester in September. Hope I get accepted, can't wait!!
    Congratulationsssssss Katrina, yeah hope to see you in Manchester in the fall, manchester here we come........yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shika222)
    Just got an unconditional for science w/ an integrated foundation year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulationssssssss Shika222 way to go......cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otago)
    Congratulationsssssss Katrina, yeah hope to see you in Manchester in the fall, manchester here we come........yay!
    What degree have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed my offer for History of AAB, absolutely loved it when I visited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlsnee)
    Just firmed my offer for History of AAB, absolutely loved it when I visited!
    Congratulationssssss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katrina1)
    What degree have you applied for?
    I am going for straight law!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MachOne)
    Firm choice: Child nursing!
    Congratulationsssssss.......grea t place to be heading to! Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for English Literature!!! So excited, just have to get the grades now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loueythecat)
    Me too!!
    I'm coming from Ireland and only 17
    What accommodation are you looking at?

gosh, just saw that, sorry. No idea about the accommodation. I have a flat in Manchester, so for me it's pretty much 15 mins by bus. It must be scary moving to an unfamiliar city at such a young age..

ReputationRep:
    Firming chemistry at Manchester!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If i meet my offer, i'll see you in english lit
    What accomodation have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed for English lit and drama but im so scared i wont get in

Also, how likely is it that you'll have to go to the 3rd choice of your housing application? I regret picking burdhart at all
    I should have gone with all Fallowfield ones. But i really wanted an en suite! Is there any way you can change it?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone say how far away the train station is from the main campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.Wahid)
    Piccadilly station is literally a 5 minute walk from the main campus. From what I can remember, anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReanneC96)
    I have firmed for English lit and drama but im so scared i wont get in

Also, how likely is it that you'll have to go to the 3rd choice of your housing application? I regret picking burdhart at all
    I should have gone with all Fallowfield ones. But i really wanted an en suite! Is there any way you can change it?
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can change it by emailing the accommodation people at Manchester.

I put down all Fallowfield halls, though I think I might regret it due to it being furthest from the campus. There are plenty of en suites at Fallowfield though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been offered a place to study International Management with American Business Studied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.Wahid)
    According to google maps it's 20 minutes' walk from university place, which I think is the big cylindrical building. I remember waking it in about 15 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot... I have never been there and I missed the open days so have no idea what to expect. I'm going next weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Sophie-x)
    Piccadilly station is literally a 5 minute walk from the main campus. From what I can remember, anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eclairesh)
    Hey everyone, anyone holding an offer for Psychology bsc? (Got an unconditional with A*AB, I'm at uni already but I'll be starting fresh this year, again)
    Hey, I also have an unconditional for psychology which I'm most likely going with. I got it with grades ABB and an A in Media Studies pahaha so I'm pretty chuffed. You firming it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.