16th December here too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did u get an offer from imperial and cambridge
Reply 1346
Original post by DCMed96
Congrats!!!
are you guys firming it?

Thanks!
As for firming it, well, I'm a gap year student so I have my grades already. Even though I've had other interviews, Imperial was always my top choice. I don't know whether to withdraw my applications from the others and accept the offer, or wait til I hear back from the rest then accept the Imperial offer :L
Reply 1347
Seeing all you guys get offer and I still have to wait more than a month for my interview :frown:
Reply 1348
Original post by hen4r
Thanks!
As for firming it, well, I'm a gap year student so I have my grades already. Even though I've had other interviews, Imperial was always my top choice. I don't know whether to withdraw my applications from the others and accept the offer, or wait til I hear back from the rest then accept the Imperial offer :L

I'm the same boat, I've had interviews from Manchester and Hull York and I've applied to Nottingham but heard nothing back. I want to withdraw all my applications straight away so I can choose Imperial but I'm curious to see how I did in my interviews, even though that means waiting until early April.
Original post by LJB96
I'm the same boat, I've had interviews from Manchester and Hull York and I've applied to Nottingham but heard nothing back. I want to withdraw all my applications straight away so I can choose Imperial but I'm curious to see how I did in my interviews, even though that means waiting until early April.

Does the time of firming matter at all? Like isnt it the same if I firm Imperial today or in March?
Reply 1350
Original post by ozbilege
Does the time of firming matter at all? Like isnt it the same if I firm Imperial today or in March?

I don't think it matters but I'd still like to firm asap
Reply 1351
Original post by LJB96
I don't think it matters but I'd still like to firm asap

Yeah because then it's all done and official! I know what you mean, I'm waiting on Leicester and Sheffield to get back to me but I may have to wait until April and whilst I'm curious to see how I did, I'm not sure I can be bothered to wait that long!
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Interviewed on 6th
AAA Offer received at 2231 on Tuesday
will be firming
over the flipping moon
Dream come true

Ahhhh yes, congrats! You disappeared and didn't post anything for a few days so I thought maybe you hadn't gotten one... considering how involved you are on the forum's and how much you seem to love Imperial, I was disappointed!

I'm 99% sure I'm going to firm Imperial even though I haven't heard back from other schools.

PS I was the girl (black trousers, blazer and blue shirt) with her dad and who basically didn't speak at all because I was staying focused for the upcoming interview haha. Congrats!
Original post by 13yuiop
Ahhhh yes, congrats! You disappeared and didn't post anything for a few days so I thought maybe you hadn't gotten one... considering how involved you are on the forum's and how much you seem to love Imperial, I was disappointed!

I'm 99% sure I'm going to firm Imperial even though I haven't heard back from other schools.

PS I was the girl (black trousers, blazer and blue shirt) with her dad and who basically didn't speak at all because I was staying focused for the upcoming interview haha. Congrats!

Congrats to you too! Fellow imperialian!
I had another interview on Wednesday so was concentrating on that!
I do love it, ecstatic about the offer! It's always been my top, so even though I haven't got the other post interview decisions I know ill firm when I do!
Ahh, were you a relatively early appointment
Congrats to you too! Fellow imperialian!
I had another interview on Wednesday so was concentrating on that!
I do love it, ecstatic about the offer! It's always been my top, so even though I haven't got the other post interview decisions I know ill firm when I do!
Ahh, were you a relatively early appointment

Thank you!! My interview was scheduled for 2:30 but actually took place around 3:30 because of such long delays. But I was in the room from 11:30, actually!
Original post by 13yuiop
Thank you!! My interview was scheduled for 2:30 but actually took place around 3:30 because of such long delays. But I was in the room from 11:30, actually!

I know who you are now
WE ARE GOING TO BE DOCTORS FROM THE SECOND BEST UNI IN THE WORLD YAY
I know who you are now
WE ARE GOING TO BE DOCTORS FROM THE SECOND BEST UNI IN THE WORLD YAY

I KNOW!!! I AM STILL IN SHOCK AND SO SO SO EXCITED. I applied to a couple of Ivy League schools in the US, but Imperial beats those so badly.
Original post by 13yuiop
I KNOW!!! I AM STILL IN SHOCK AND SO SO SO EXCITED. I applied to a couple of Ivy League schools in the US, but Imperial beats those so badly.

I was going to do that and realised I didn't have a spare half a million
I really like Yale
I think I want to stay in princes gardens or beit
Interviewed on 6th
AAA Offer received at 2231 on Tuesday
will be firming
over the flipping moon
Dream come true

Congratulations fam!!!!!

worth the wait!! u can finally relax a bit lol, well done again!!
Original post by Master219
Congratulations fam!!!!!

worth the wait!! u can finally relax a bit lol, well done again!!

Thanks
now to knuckle down with work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending