Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djroberts95)
    I had my interview the start of December and heard back start of Feb!☺️ UCAS deadline is soon so I'm sure it won't be long!!! Good luck and let me know if you get in! I know of one other person who's got in so we can do a group chat of you do☺️
    Sorry to but in. But when is the UCAS deadline? X

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from leeds/ or knows when leeds is going to reply. I am doing child nursing x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deede3_)
    Yeah I had one there last Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long did it take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdot12)
    Sorry to but in. But when is the UCAS deadline? X
    5th may if you applied before jan 15th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice97)
    Has anyone had an interview at Southampton? Did anyone else think it was really hard to sell yourself and stand out with their tasks? I feel like it would be hard for them to decide who to choose as they didn't ask us that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did it go?

I know what you mean - I felt exactly the same, like they didn't give you a chance to say why you wanted to do it or what you could bring to it, but I suppose they get that from your personal statement so the interview is more to see how you can communicate face to face and in such a small amount of time.

Hope it went well for you, fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    ive had my interviews for swansea usw and cardiff for adult nursing. got uwe next week, its so horrible waiting for replies haha

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how admissions people feel if you email them to find out whats happening with your application, still havent heard anything from 4 of my choices and dont know what to do..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how admissions people feel if you email them to find out whats happening with your application, still havent heard anything from 4 of my choices and dont know what to do..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you had interviews? Or nothing at all x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklyToes)
    Have you had interviews? Or nothing at all x

I had an interview in leeds but nothing at all from any of my others x

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview in leeds but nothing at all from any of my others x
    Yeah that is a bit strange! I'd email them Xxx I'm sure there used to it xx

Have you heard back from Leeds after your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklyToes)
    Yeah that is a bit strange! I'd email them Xxx I'm sure there used to it xx

Have you heard back from Leeds after your interview

Yeah i think i will now, thanks!

Not yet but i only had it last week so im just going to wait and see x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurapaige)
    Congratulations!
    I firmed last week after finally hearing from Nottingham with an offer - DMU was always my top choice! How about you? xx
    Just waiting to hear from BCU but I think De Montfort is my top choice anyway! Might be seeing you in September ☺️ Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terriix)
    Just waiting to hear from BCU but I think De Montfort is my top choice anyway! Might be seeing you in September ☺️ Xx
    Oh I see! It's so hard waiting when you already have an offer from your top choice!

Let me know whether your firm it - it'll be nice to know somebody who's starting the same time ☺️ xx

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer from Leeds and how long did it take to come through after interviewing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Has anybody had an interview with the University of Birmingham yet? I've got my interview on Wednesday and I'm suuuuper nervous. If anyone could shed some light onto what I should expect, that would be brill! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone recently done the testing day at Anglia Ruskin?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting to here from Salford, had my interview on the 27th jan and the wait is killing me😩

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm still waiting, also had mine early Jan x
    (Original post by tiffsssx)
    Anyone still waiting to here from Salford, had my interview on the 27th jan and the wait is killing me😩

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone attending the Brighton selection day this Wednesday!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiffsssx)
    Yes had mine in December 😒😥😫X

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.