Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the amount former and current liverpool players critical of Rodgers is flippin crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    the amount former and current liverpool players critical of Rodgers is flippin crazy
    Who other than Sakho and Sterling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Who other than Sakho and Sterling?
    Moreno is the latest to join the bandwagon. Apparently he inner mind was at "rage" when he was on the bench.

"It never entered my head that I was going to leave, I want to stay forever, but I had this inner anger; a rage almost. I couldn't see why I wasn't getting a chance."

Hmm... re-reading this, I feel this is more of a media sensationalism. But judging from his other quotes, I do get the feeling he doesn't have any fond memories of Rodgers

ReputationRep:
    I still can't believe we secured Klopp as our manager! :eek3:
    I'm working tomorrow so I won't be able to watch the match unfortunately. So annoying it's on BT sports otherwise I would have recorded it, I'm really wondering why I have SS these days.

Anyhow, I hope we can win tomorrow and it's great news that Benteke is fit. Firmino also looked very bright the other night and I'm excited to see what he has to offer. Considering the form Chelsea are in this season it will be disappointing not to come away with all 3 points.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea defenders have so far proved to be suckers for headers. A commentator mentioned that they have been conceding headers a lot this season.

Glad Benteke is in contention

ReputationRep:
    Moreno is the latest to join the bandwagon. Apparently he inner mind was at "rage" when he was on the bench.

"It never entered my head that I was going to leave, I want to stay forever, but I had this inner anger; a rage almost. I couldn't see why I wasn't getting a chance."

Hmm... re-reading this, I feel this is more of a media sensationalism. But judging from his other quotes, I do get the feeling he doesn't have any fond memories of Rodgers
    Yea saw the Guardian article recently. It sounds like those who are reported to be transfer committee signings and not Rodgers signings had issues with how they were treated. The Sterling stuff is just crap by his agent trying to justify his move (even though it was for money).

(Original post by The.Joker)
    I still can't believe we secured Klopp as our manager! :eek3:
    I'm working tomorrow so I won't be able to watch the match unfortunately. So annoying it's on BT sports otherwise I would have recorded it, I'm really wondering why I have SS these days.

Anyhow, I hope we can win tomorrow and it's great news that Benteke is fit. Firmino also looked very bright the other night and I'm excited to see what he has to offer. Considering the form Chelsea are in this season it will be disappointing not to come away with all 3 points.
    Haha it does still feel odd writing Klopp as our manager!

Chelsea defenders have so far proved to be suckers for headers. A commentator mentioned that they have been conceding headers a lot this season.

Glad Benteke is in contention
    Yea after that quality header by him last weekend, hopefully he toasts Chelsea tomorrow!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino

Subs: Bogdan, Lovren, Benteke, Allen, Ibe, Teixeira, Randall

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Firmino is playing a false nine.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3686371

Goood luuck :cute:

ReputationRep:
    soz

ReputationRep:
    Well that wasn't bad was it?

ReputationRep:
    System.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    soz
    Fyi, I do not have a mini Klopp doll.... It's a travesty that I do not have one though

ReputationRep:
    soz
    Klopp still undefeated :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    soz
    Arsenal are **** dbi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Arsenal are **** dbi
    ur **** dfbi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Fyi, I do not have a mini Klopp doll.... It's a travesty that I do not have one though
    Smh Samir

(Original post by Zerforax)
    Klopp still undefeated :awesome:
    Only today that it's a good thing :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Would it be too biased to say Sakho is somewhere in the top 10 defenders in the PL?

ReputationRep:
    It's not as if 'top 10 defenders' is anything to shout about you cretin

ReputationRep:
    Cuz there are so many good defenders in the Prem.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.