Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic98)
    I got an offer today at half 10!! It came as an email from Keele. I was interviewed on the 2nd of March
    Congrats !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Congrats !
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    CONGRATULATIONS who got offer

Any International Applicant?!?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who had an interview last week heard back yet? or do you think we'll all be waiting until after the bank holiday

ReputationRep:
    Just to reiterate, we'll definitely know by the 31st. I just spoke to the admissions office (to change my address) and the lady said that they'll have sent out/offers rejections by close of play 31st.

ReputationRep:
    11:05 today morn. got an offer. Grad with MSc. Was my final chance of med to XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkTitan)
    11:05 today morn. got an offer. Grad with MSc. Was my final chance of med to XD
    Congrats, love it when people who have no other options get offers XD when was your interview? You must be absolutely buzzing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    Congrats, love it when people who have no other options get offers XD when was your interview? You must be absolutely buzzing
    Mine was the 3rd March. Tbh I think I absolutely flopped the maths test. Like my personal view is it was around 50% or less, so if there are any people with bad maths skills who felt that way but felt their interview was pleasant hold on to that hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkTitan)
    Mine was the 3rd March. Tbh I think I absolutely flopped the maths test. Like my personal view is it was around 50% or less, so if there are any people with bad maths skills who felt that way but felt their interview was pleasant hold on to that hope!
    How did you feel the actual interview bit went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    How did you feel the actual interview bit went?
    The actual interview went nicely. I just showed the human side of me at all times as I got a friendly vibe from the interviewers. Giving both sides of an argument at all times and when asked I gave my own opinion the reason why but at the same time acknowledging the opposite side of a given point. The role play was interesting it didn't throw me off (still didn't quite know what to say, just let the role player do their thing), I just treated it as I would another patient on the ward (introduction, obtaining consent for anything i do etc.) because I worked as a HCA and working with patients suffering with dementia so you get used with patients running at you randomly or wacking you with a towel etc. so you train yourself to keep your composure in all situations.

I made sure to mention experiences from both my HCA work and MSc saying stuff like well I have xyz opinion of this because when i worked as a HCA this is what I saw in this situation but I also realize that one should be open minded to the opposite. I basically learned from my one other interview at KCL and just relaxed myself and found that made things much much nicer to get my point across and that in turn made the entire experience and go smoothly. I wasn't worried about the interview as much as I was about that maths exam.

ReputationRep:
    Offer!! Came through at 14:03 and my interview was on 18th March.

I'm so shocked didn't ever think I would get it :O

For those of you who had offers, did you just get an email? because it hasn't updated on track I'm so scared that they got it wrong and sent me an offer by accident, I won't be fully stable until it comes through on UCAS haha

Congratulations everyone, and good luck to those still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study101)

For those of you who had offers, did you just get an email? because it hasn't updated on track I'm so scared that they got it wrong and sent me an offer by accident, I won't be fully stable until it comes through on UCAS haha

Well done!! Are you applying with A levels or still doing them?

ReputationRep:

Well done!
    If they've emailed you you'll be fine, takes a bit longer to go through on UCAS!
    I was fairly calm until I read your post, I had my interview on the 18th too, now just really hoping I know before the Easter break!

ReputationRep:

When i got my offer, my track didn't update, I just got the email. but some people got their track updated first. I called the uni up and they said they've sent it to track. so your update might come next week, if not just call them up. Well done btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiemckkk)
    Well done!! Are you applying with A levels or still doing them?
    Thank you so much! Still in shock haha

Applied with achieved A-Levels, I'm currently on a gap year. Good luck to you if you're still waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    Well done!
    If they've emailed you you'll be fine, takes a bit longer to go through on UCAS!
    I was fairly calm until I read your post, I had my interview on the 18th too, now just really hoping I know before the Easter break!
    Ahh making me nervous my interview was on the 18th and still havent heard :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikingkermit)
    Well done!
    Thank you! Okay, that's calmed me down a bit, I'm always worried that they've got the wrong person haha.

Oh cool, were you in the morning or afternoon? I might've seen you. Sorry about killing your calm, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Honestly, didn't think it was a great interview so just goes to show you don't really know until you know. From the bottom of my heart, good luck!! really hope you get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee12)
    When i got my offer, my track didn't update, I just got the email. but some people got their track updated first. I called the uni up and they said they've sent it to track. so your update might come next week, if not just call them up. Well done btw!
    Ok that's made me feel a bit better, I just really really really hope they didn't send the email to the wrong person. I might give them a call tomorrow then. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Okay, that's calmed me down a bit, I'm always worried that they've got the wrong person haha.

Oh cool, were you in the morning or afternoon? I might've seen you. Sorry about killing your calm, I've got my fingers crossed for you! Honestly, didn't think it was a great interview so just goes to show you don't really know until you know. From the bottom of my heart, good luck!! really hope you get it
    I was the 1st group in the morning. When in the day was yours?
    Also from your other post you won't be able to call them tomorrow as its a bank holiday!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer at 14.40 this afternoon. I'm a mature student doing Access. I had my interview on the 17th. It's a conditional offer, but it says the conditions will be on the UCAS offer, and Track hasn't updated yet.

Well done everyone, and keep the faith if you're still waiting

PGxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.