Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My heart literally sinks every time I read offers have gone out😩 had my interview 21st Jan

But MASSIVE congratulations to those with offers, stay happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by autumnnn)
    My heart literally sinks every time I read offers have gone out😩 had my interview 21st Jan

But MASSIVE congratulations to those with offers, stay happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ditto xD

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe it. I have an offer!! 😀😀😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsar007)
    I don't believe it. I have an offer!! 😀😀😀
    When did it come in ? And when did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    When did it come in ? And when did you have your interview?
    I had my interview on the 25th Jan . Offer came via kcl portal at 7.39 pm! Sooo pleased and grateful!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer via Kings portal earlier this evening!!
    Offer asks for AAAC
    Interview was on the 5th Feb (they got back really quickly for some reason)
    Over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brackno)
    Just got an offer via Kings portal earlier this evening!!
    Offer asks for AAAC
    Interview was on the 5th Feb (they got back really quickly for some reason)
    Over the moon!
    Did you feel that your interview went really well ?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering has anyone not received a response from KCL after sending photos of all there docs??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anvar333)
    Did you feel that your interview went really well ?
    Yeah I felt pretty happy with it, obviously less pleased with some stations and more with others, but overall, felt quite good

ReputationRep:
    To be honest i am really confused how they are giving out offers. Last week some people from 25th of january got offers and today mixture of 21th januart and also 5th of february. So they are just jumping back and forth on the dates making everything really unpredictable 😂

ReputationRep:
    Last week was 21st offers were given out. This week it's been 25th. 5th is really quick though
    Mine stated 3As but I already have a B in an AS subject.

If they haven't offered you yet doesn't mean it's a no. No news is still good news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmatcrazy)
    Congrats! When were you interviewed?
    25th of Jan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Well done, what time did it come through?
    7:33 pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsar007)
    Last week was 21st offers were given out. This week it's been 25th. 5th is really quick though
    Mine stated 3As but I already have a B in an AS subject.

If they haven't offered you yet doesn't mean it's a no. No news is still good news.
    Mine was 29th of january and it is too early for me to get worried and it would be just unfair for me to complain cause there are so many people waiting since december. The only reason i am saying that is that i just thought they were following some kind of time frame making their offers predictible it turned out i was wrong. I dont have much hopes to hear before march anyways 😆.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was 29th of january and it is too early for me to get worried and it would be just unfair for me to complain cause there are so many people waiting since december. The only reason i am saying that is that i just thought they were following some kind of time frame making their offers predictible it turned out i was wrong. I dont have much hopes to hear before march anyways 😆.
    mine was 29th january
    I just got my rejection letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JannaX)
    Got rejected a few days back post interview has anybody asked for feedback? Or knows how to do this? I messaged the admissions team via their portal thingy but haven't replied and a few days
    I did the same thing - I sent the message last Thursday and got my 'feedback' on Tuesday. All they said was that my score was in the bottom quartile of all interviews so far - nothing specific or particularly helpful :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was on the 29th as well still haven't heard back either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emkaru)
    I did the same thing - I sent the message last Thursday and got my 'feedback' on Tuesday. All they said was that my score was in the bottom quartile of all interviews so far - nothing specific or particularly helpful :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that
    Do you know like what you did?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom77)
    Sorry to hear that
    Do you know like what you did?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I remember feeling a bit iffy about one or two stations, but only one of them I felt had been perhaps particularly poor. Would've been nice to know about how I performed in each station so I know where I can improve for my next interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear about that I hope you get an offer somewhere else, did you literally get a letter in the post or do you mean through portal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.