Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callmeharley)
    Applied in October to:
    Oxford - big fat rejection pre-interview, it was on the same day they started to send out interview invitations (just so you can get an idea of my reaction when I got an email from Oxford and found out that it's actually not an interview...)
    UCL - rejection, probably due to the LNAT score or essay, could also be the PS
    Queen Mary - offer (conditional standard - 37 and 18 HL)
    LSE - offer today! (conditional standard - 38, 766 HL)
    King's College - still waiting

EU (non-UK) applicant,
    IB predicted grades: 43 with 776 HL (although I have history and English HL.... Virtually impossible to get 7 here)

Anybody here thinks about attending LSE open day for offer holders this April? xo
    Will you firm LSE or QM?

ReputationRep:
    Got my LSE offer last night!!
    applied with my actual A-level results and got myself an unconditional offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sameer9023423)
    Woah! Congrats! Able to tell us when did you send your application off and when you took your LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations

(Original post by Al9121010)
    Woah! Congrats! Able to tell us when did you send your application off and when you took your LNAT?
    btw LSE doesn't look at the LNAT

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Mind me asking what GCSE and A level results you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any info about the format of a Lancaster law interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weasleyfan29)
    Hopefully soon.. the wait is making me crazy haha

have you heard from anywhere else?

I heard from Queen Mary, SOAS, City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paris16eme)
    I also have an offer from Sheffield for Law.
    Which uni's have people applied to?
    Has anyone heard back from LNAT uni's?
    I've applied to three LNAT unis (Glasgow, Bristol and Durham) and I've got offers for Glasgow and Bristol but I haven't heard back from Durham yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    Is anyone still waiting for Nottingham?
    yes:ciao: its killing me ahah, is it just nottingham you're waiting for?

ReputationRep:
    Desperately waiting for my response from UCL despite knowing the LNAT was the worst exam I've sat in my life.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know roughly what Nottingham are looking for with the LNAT? more focus on the multiple choice or the essay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lks97)
    anyone know roughly what Nottingham are looking for with the LNAT? more focus on the multiple choice or the essay?
    May I ask, where else you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lks97)
    yes:ciao: its killing me ahah, is it just nottingham you're waiting for?
    Durham as well. I've given up hoping now and just trying to forget before it distracts me lmfao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    May I ask, where else you applied?
    yeah of course, I applied to Nottingham, York, Exeter, Birmingham and UEA
    It's just Nottingham I'm waiting for, so frustrating!😩
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lks97)
    yeah of course, I applied to Nottingham, York, Exeter, Birmingham and UEA
    It's just Nottingham I'm waiting for, so frustrating!😩
    How about you?
    It's my son. He has offers from Nottingham, Bristol and Glasgow. Rejected last week by UCL and waiting for LSE. Reapplied this year as he marginally missed his offer for LSE. Had a panic attack on anniversary of his dad's death, during his exam. LSE wouldn't take him, even with extenuating circumstances. Notts look at the score, if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cholesta)
    It's my son. He has offers from Nottingham, Bristol and Glasgow. Rejected last week by UCL and waiting for LSE. Reapplied this year as he marginally missed his offer for LSE. Had a panic attack on anniversary of his dad's death, during his exam. LSE wouldn't take him, even with extenuating circumstances. Notts look at the score, if that helps.
    Oh wow he's applied to amazing universities then! Well done to him for his offers.
    That's such a shame, I hope everything goes well for him this time around!
    thank you that does help

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard anything from ucl, good sign?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconwoo)
    Still not heard anything from ucl, good sign?
    Not good, not bad...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wow I was soooo stressed that everyone is getting offers from Notts except me and now, after reading the thread, it looks like we're all in this together !
    Am I the only one that is predicting rejection from Notts due to lnat?? Never before have I felt sooo stupid than that day I was taking the lnat...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmecatherine)
    Wow I was soooo stressed that everyone is getting offers from Notts except me and now, after reading the thread, it looks like we're all in this together !
    Am I the only one that is predicting rejection from Notts due to lnat?? Never before have I felt sooo stupid than that day I was taking the lnat...
    You sound exactly like me😂😂 we've been 'gathered and held' 😩 yeah I found it really difficult not a clue how it went, but not well enough clearly.. even more terrifying now that the deadlines passed, every email I get makes me feel sick😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.