Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Wow you guys are arguing about whether Watford is in London on a football forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    M25 isn't the crux of what's in and outside London, though. Ask North Ockenden.
    Ockendon north or south isn't part of this city and isn't part of m25. Anything within m25 can be allowed to claim they're london but, outside zone 6, you're not really from here.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Ockendon north or south isn't part of this city and isn't part of m25. Anything within m25 can be allowed to claim they're london but, outside zone 6, you're not really from here.
    But North Ockenden IS a part of London. I don't make the rules, and I don't agree with it, but it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    But North Ockenden IS a part of London. I don't make the rules, and I don't agree with it, but it is.
    **** you're right. Which idiots decided that. Makes more sense to go as far as chafford and claim lakeside as london. Just as bad as calling north Lincolnshire Yorkshire which there's a river between the 2.

I'll start a petition. Too many ****holes claim to be part of this city.

ReputationRep:
    RIP

#PrayForArsenal

ReputationRep:
    What's the number of years that Arsenal have qualified for the CL?

What's the number of years that Arsenal have qualified from the group stages?

I know it is 5 years in a row that Arsenal have gone out in the R16 and it seems like it will be a 6th year in a row with Barcelona and MSN.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Get Arshavin back and you might beat them at the Emirates at least.

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona :rofl: this will be brutal, im excited nevertheless lmaooo
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Only 3 things in life are certain

Death
    Taxes
    Arsenal losing in the CL round of 16

ReputationRep:
    At least we'll finally see Messi score against Cech.

Convenient how the 3 Spanish teams draw 3 of the weaker teams in the tournament.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Plans in Barcelona 12-14th. Might extend my stay to watch us get thrashed

ReputationRep:
    Rip champions leauge :cry:

ReputationRep:
    lmaoooo this one's gonna be funny! Barca will wreck you guys :rofl:

Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta and Messi against your defense :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Only 3 things in life are certain

Death
    Taxes
    Arsenal losing in the CL round of 16
    hahahahaha! Tbf i think this is going to be an incredible match!

Scenes if barca actually get knocked out doe :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Nah. Someone from Bricket Wood isn't from London, they're from St Albans if anywhere.

North Ockendon was part of the old Havering borough of Essex which was incorporated into Greater London in the 60s. Pre-dating the M25 by about 20 years. Don't ask me why they decided not to go around it.

ReputationRep:
    We're only making up the numbers anyway. Chances are if we do buy a DM he'll be ineligible to play in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    At least we'll finally see Messi score against Cech.

Convenient how the 3 Spanish teams draw 3 of the weaker teams in the tournament.
    I reckon Roma can beat Real....if they can get a draw or a 2-1 win at the Bernaebau they can win at home! They have been impressive except for the 6-1 thrashing they got from Barca :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If it's any hope for you guys Gary Neville's Valencia managed a 1-1 draw against Barca :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Valencia's manager isnt a fraud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    If it's any hope for you guys Gary Neville's Valencia managed a 1-1 draw against Barca :lol:
    That was before he took charge.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.