The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

amazing I'm joining a bit late but I can do it!! until 2PM I'll finish to read history notes on Imperialist Russia and will complete my recap. All that without using any social media! I'm turning off my cell phone!!
Does anybody know harder exam questions for edexcel beside Solomon papers ?
So for this block until 4:00... 1h20: I'll focus on finishing my IAs
-review ESS IA and write conclusion, citations and evaluation
- review Film production portfolio, finish the production part, write rationale, see what clips I am missing for the trailer
Hi what are the set timetables for the weekends? Like today
The first post shows the timetable for today.
Reply 1345
Original post by Carolinec1206
Does anybody know harder exam questions for edexcel beside Solomon papers ?

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/ :biggrin: try the silver and gold papers
Reply 1346
Original post by goal101
Hi what are the set timetables for the weekends? Like today

It'll always be in the OP. ^-^

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671
Reply 1347
just done some c1 (for the retake:blushing::frown:) going to move onto some c3/c4 and with some economics again after my break
Reply 1348
Okay at 4:30pm I will try and do everything that I planned for the morning. Possibly a C1 paper too, if I have time.

#A2 Maths kills me
Reply 1350
:work: 4:30pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Tidying up all the unit 3 maths stuffz, once and for all then continue with Biology.
Reply 1351
Original post by Carolinec1206
#A2 Maths kills me

you're welcome :colondollar:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3865517

http://theallpapers.com/assessment-a...iance/a-level/
I wanna translate a Latin text (Cicero) and revise for my Latin exam!
Reply 1353
5:10pm.
~Logging out time!~
Gonna do a block of sweaty acidity note maing
Reply 1354
I have finallyyyyy finished le maths. :yawn: I was trying to finish the planning for my essay but I couldn't find anything in the unit 1 textbook on the topic so I gave up. - I'll try harder at 7:00pm ish...think I'm a bit too tired tbh so I'll relax, have my dinner then work until bedtime.
Hey! May I ask you how you revise for Biology? Do you make notes or have a different way of learning it? Also, do you feel like the past papers are hard or easy to do? I do AQA and I find it difficult to do the application questions! @Anon_98
Reply 1356
Original post by TheTeresaLover
Hey! May I ask you how you revise for Biology? Do you make notes or have a different way of learning it? Also, do you feel like the past papers are hard or easy to do? I do AQA and I find it difficult to do the application questions! @Anon_98

Yep, ofc you may. :h: Well, for units 1+2 - I basically used classnotes alone to make lots of small flashcard type notes on every topic then tested myself by just covering it then reciting kinda thing but they took me absolutely ageeeeeeeeeesss. O_O But for unit 4 + 5, I'm using the youtube channel - "Mr.Pollock Biology" to build a basic understanding then I make my notes afterwards using the videos and several textbooks and classnotes .This helps as A2 stuff is a lot harder and then after I've done all of that I'll try and memorise them all. As for past papers, I haven't attempted a single A2 Biology past paper from the AQA website as of yet bc I haven't completed what I need to do. In all our exams at school we are given made up ones and I found the application questions which were presented to us incredibly difficult too. After I've finished my current biology revision, I'll do a past paper to see if I've improved in anyway and whether this technique works for me. :s-smilie:
Reply 1357
Original post by Guls
~Logging out time!~

I'm sweating. Need to highlight some more stuff then make le notes. After thist hopefully gonna s'more bio n tonight the As revision starts.
Reply 1358
:work: 6:30pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Come on Anon, you can do this. :slap:
Original post by Guls
~Logging out time!~

why did you tagged me for? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending