Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQQjaWxbuY
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ummmm.... No, luckily I haven't, then again to have sleep paralysis, one needs to sleep

Awww don't worry... The chances of that happening are very low so sleeeeeepppp!!!!

(Original post by mobbsy91)
    Yo!! I had a meeting with some really important guy!!!

Yeh haha, poor conductor

No, haven't slept yet, did some work on the train, and dunno when going to bed tonight... Gotta be up at about 7 tomorrow because got another early train!
    Some really important guy huh? Mr Mysterious

Damn... Mobbsy, sleep for a bit... Even for 2/3 hours or so

Back to London then tomorrw?

Will I get freaked out ? I'm good at horror but um... I don't wana **** my pants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Will I get freaked out ? I'm good at horror but um... I don't wana **** my pants
    loooool its kinda scary but educational at the same time, watch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Some really important guy huh? Mr Mysterious

Damn... Mobbsy, sleep for a bit... Even for 2/3 hours or so

Back to London then tomorrw?
    Yeh haha, don't think I can really say more, sorry!!

I will!!! Maybe

Yeh, back to the parents for a few days, so gotta go through London!

Hi, I'm not an insomniac, however I have a question regarding lack of sleep.
    I have a moderate amount of law work (mostly adding examples to my work and formatting ~1 hour tops) due tomorrow and a (kinda) large amount of business (~2 hours, if all goes to plan), I want to know how I can do all of this without sleeping or coffee (I feel extremely sleepy 10 mins after a coffee). I sleep very easily also, which sucks. I do have some leeway tomorrow, but I could use your advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, I'm not an insomniac, however I have a question regarding lack of sleep.
    I have a moderate amount of law work (mostly adding examples to my work and formatting ~1 hour tops) due tomorrow and a (kinda) large amount of business (~2 hours, if all goes to plan), I want to know how I can do all of this without sleeping or coffee (I feel extremely sleepy 10 mins after a coffee). I sleep very easily also, which sucks. I do have some leeway tomorrow, but I could use your advice.
    I just realised how stupid this question was, you guys spend your time trying to sleep, whereas I want to do the opposite. Goodbye guys.

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    loooool its kinda scary but educational at the same time, watch it
    Hahaha okay okay I will. But if I have nightmares I will find you myself Kid

:lol:

Yeh haha, don't think I can really say more, sorry!!

I will!!! Maybe

Yeh, back to the parents for a few days, so gotta go through London!
    Nope not maybe!! Definitely sleep

Ahhh cool... You looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hahaha okay okay I will. But if I have nightmares I will find you myself Kid

:lol:

Nope not maybe!! Definitely sleep

Ahhh cool... You looking forward to it
    Haha, I will eventually, just not sure when.

Meh, got a couple of things I need to do whilst there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callumhowieson)
    I just realised how stupid this question was, you guys spend your time trying to sleep, whereas I want to do the opposite. Goodbye guys.
    It's ok!!! Bright lights are key, get up every once in a while and do something semi active to wake your body up a bit too!!

Haha, I will eventually, just not sure when.

Meh, got a couple of things I need to do whilst there
    Hmmmm.... How was your day anyway? Productive?

Uhuh try to get it all done whilst you're back and then you need to focus on exams! When is your first one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Hmmmm.... How was your day anyway? Productive?

Uhuh try to get it all done whilst you're back and then you need to focus on exams! When is your first one?
    Haha, yeh it was fairly productive I think...

Yeh, first one a week Monday!!

Haha, yeh it was fairly productive I think...

Yeh, first one a week Monday!!
    Ahhh good!!!

Ooohhhh you ready for it? I never knew how much I hated exams until this past Tuesday :lol:

It's ok!!! Bright lights are key, get up every once in a while and do something semi active to wake your body up a bit too!!
    Thanks for responding!

Where is the nighttime crew? Come on guys, come out of hiding...

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep because I have an extremely irritating dry cough, which is keeping me awake...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I love having contacts with a lemon

Loool I don't know whether you're lying or not but damn if you aren't! Why did you punch them? :rofl:

Was it just the one hip? Or both? And what about your knees, so you can get down and dirty?

I love insects... Don't you?

Haha how much sleep do you get then? On average?

Omg baths are amazing!! Fill the tub up and bubbles and like just lay and rest best feeling ever!!! You haven't had a bath in 105 years? Wow!
    :cool:

They wanted to use my friend for salad dressing... I was like, no way b$tch! Smacked her right in the nose...

Three actually, they gave me a spare so they didn't have to come back and operate on me again, I refuse to leave my house and go to the hospital you see, and they think my house is 'spooky and disgusting' or something...
    Oh crikey, I haven't got down and dirty since the 60s...

mmm, yummy spiders, mmm and ants yeah and oh god, bed bugs, freakin mouth orgasm right?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ARE YOU MAD, INSECTS? :yikes:
    5-6 hours usually... but then I'm always tired...

Yeah, you can literally smell me from a mile off . I went shopping in the 90s and they evacuated the town...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Where is the nighttime crew? Come on guys, come out of hiding...
    hey

I've been given an extension until monday! phew. But I have major stress tummy ache and wondering whether to take a nap or not

ReputationRep:
    I was really concerned about my girlfriend recently, she's been feeling really down and she can't see a light at the end of the tunnel... so I pushed her down a well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect)
    hey

I've been given an extension until monday! phew. But I have major stress tummy ache and wondering whether to take a nap or not
    How much have you got left to do for Monday?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.