FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    A slightly different and earlier version of The Killing Moon, with alternate lyrics
    Another!? How many versions are there? It's a bit late now so I'll make sure to listen to it tomorrow
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Awww indeed!

*AWESOME!!!

Yeh that'd be nice! Well not particularly. All I know is who I'm marrying and the potential date (also we'd like 'The Bear' to conduct the ceremony!
    Haha yup (when I'm back into my typical weird mood, I'll start using more of :jive: and the caps locks )
    Ohh fair enough
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Haha yup (when I'm back into my typical weird mood, I'll start using more of :jive: and the caps locks )
    Ohh fair enough
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Ah right okay then! I'll tone it down for now. You'll have to inform us all once you have reverted back to your usual self! )
    He doesn't want to play ball currently. He's jealous because it's not him marrying her. He wants to share her which I'm not keen on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    PrincessBO$$, PrincessBO$$, PrincessBO$$, PrincessBO$$,PrincessBO$$ PrincessBO$$ ......so how does it feel like to be annoyed

jk lamo
    Thats not annoying. Hun, you can never annoy someone who is extremely annoying themself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Thats not annoying. Hun, you can never annoy someone who is extremely annoying themself
    so u admit......proud.....
    k i'll find something else

ReputationRep:
    Yup. It feels like you're talking to a toddler learning to walk with small steps Haha thanks for the advice! It'll probably be best to either take this to your random thread or end the conversation as you can see from my reply to CheeseIsVeg, I don't want to derail Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah it's fine! It's actually quite cute tbh.
    No worries

Yeah I did see that! Confused me a bit but ah well.
    I've moved it here to stop anymore problems!

ReputationRep:
    (Ah right okay then! I'll tone it down for now. You'll have to inform us all once you have reverted back to your usual self! )
    He doesn't want to play ball currently. He's jealous because it's not him marrying her. He wants to share her which I'm not keen on!
    (Thanks yeah, it's easier to just have a more lazy with the typing and layed back type of conversation, than the usual "out there" conversations we generally have will do )
    Oh dear! Yes, this is one type where you will have to be selfish and refuse to share:yep:
    Nah it's fine! It's actually quite cute tbh.
    No worries

Yeah I did see that! Confused me a bit but ah well.
    I've moved it here to stop anymore problems!
    Haha, what's cute? The reference to thw toddler?

Is that the posting tip thing that confused you?
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Thanks yeah, it's easier to just have a more lazy with the typing and layed back type of conversation, than the usual "out there" conversations we generally have will do )
    Oh dear! Yes, this is one type where you will have to be selfish and refuse to share:yep:
    No worries!
    Yeah I understand! It's nice to just have a layed back convo. Our usual ones are quite taxing for me too! I enjoy them still but it's nice to just wind down at times.
    Excellent!
    Not impressed! Yes that's exactly what I am being! Shes mine now and completely off the market!
    She's got two other guys now trying to get with her :cry2: I hope she doesn't leave me now! I got called a nobody by one of them!!!! Much anger, but I'm being the bigger man and am not gonna retaliate.

Haha, what's cute? The reference to thw toddler?

Is that the posting tip thing that confused you?
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah! I found it cute for some reason

Yeah! I've never heard about those before.
    No worries!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here know a TSRian who can lead a wedding ceremony on here?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here know a TSRian who can lead a wedding ceremony on here?
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love the honour of being the 'Priest'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love the honour of being the 'Priest'
    You sure?
    It's a big commitment and ideally we'd like someone experienced!

ReputationRep:
    so u admit......proud.....
    k i'll find something else

ReputationRep:
    You sure?
    It's a big commitment and ideally we'd like someone experienced!
    Yupp, well if you both would like! I'm already practising haha!

ReputationRep:
    No worries!
    Yeah I understand! It's nice to just have a layed back convo. Our usual ones are quite taxing for me too! I enjoy them still but it's nice to just wind down at times.
    Excellent!
    Not impressed! Yes that's exactly what I am being! Shes mine now and completely off the market!
    She's got two other guys now trying to get with her :cry2: I hope she doesn't leave me now! I got called a nobody by one of them!!!! Much anger, but I'm being the bigger man and am not gonna retaliate.

Yeah! I found it cute for some reason

Yeah! I've never heard about those before.
    No worries!
    Proud of you for the bit in bold:yep:

Indeed
    Aww, yeah hopefully she doesn't. Quite popular I see

Haha fair enough
    Ohh well basically I got a message added to my community record asking me to not derail the thread anymore. It's basically just a reminder of the basic rules

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Proud of you for the bit in bold:yep:

Indeed
    Aww, yeah hopefully she doesn't. Quite popular I see

Haha fair enough
    Ohh well basically I got a message added to my community record asking me to not derail the thread anymore. It's basically just a reminder of the basic rules

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou! I'm being the grown up! As much as I want to retaliate I'm not going to.

Yeah I'd be gutted if she did! Yeah it seems that way. But I think she fell for me before today so that's relieving.

Haha!
    Ah right I see, surely the big cheese should get one too then? Although it is their thread, but they carried it on.
    Ah well it's done now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Yupp, well if you both would like! I'm already practising haha!
    We'll see

ReputationRep:
    We'll see
    Kayyy!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! I'm being the grown up! As much as I want to retaliate I'm not going to.

Yeah I'd be gutted if she did! Yeah it seems that way. But I think she fell for me before today so that's relieving.

Haha!
    Ah right I see, surely the big cheese should get one too then? Although it is their thread, but they carried it on.
    Ah well it's done now!
    No worries! Indeed, that's the best attitude to have:yep:

Yeah, awww that's lovely!

Yeah, probably because it's her thread:dontknow: CheeseIsVeg did say that it's her thread and she's happy with it but obviously other people had othet opinions. Oh well, it's all done now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with u....
    Oh i know the ur future husband is this creepy guy. K

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with u....
    Oh i know the ur future husband is this creepy guy. K
    What?

ReputationRep:
    What?
    U know what i said

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.