Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    He was good if you had him early. Problem is if you had him early he was your fifth and you missed out on most of his points.

Forget Liverpool midfield, the points are spread like butter.
    I had Capoue from the start but only played him once when he actually scored.

When a team is scoring like them you need at least one of them. Thinking Coutinho is the guy I want, although Firmino is their best. I'll leave that decision to next week 😂.

ReputationRep:
    None of the top seven have Ibra - will definitely captain next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)

When a team is scoring like them you need at least one of them. Thinking Coutinho is the guy I want, although Firmino is their best. I'll leave that decision to next week 😂.
    Firmino is the most "consistent" but Coutinho is on fire. The latter is more likely to have a dead game than the others but when he plays, he'll get you a goal, assist, and 3BPs just like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)

I guess so. I should probably get one too but I need two transfers to do it as I need to get rid of one of my four expensive defenders. Problem is I also need to change my sub keeper as I can't just rely on Foster. He's pretty much going to get me 2 points next week.

ReputationRep:
    I feel a bit weird about payet, because I know few people that have him, yet consistently getting me points! Figure he's worth sticking with despite price?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL Stones with an absolute howler!!

0-1 to Soton

ReputationRep:
    De bruyne off at half time. Not that I have him, but pep really is ruthless..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is outstanding from saints. All signs point to them scoring again

ReputationRep:
    Jinxed that

Very worrying display from Aguero. Spending a lot of time miles out of the area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Jinxed that

Worrying times for captaincy choices if he and Sanchez not scoring.

Edit: He's got a yellow card as well. This is looking like Everton game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Jinxed that

If he didn't have such good fixtures coming up i'd be tempted to remove him.

Sterling's doing nothing either. Only have Valencia in the later fixture so this'll be another dreadful week for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    If he didn't have such good fixtures coming up i'd be tempted to remove him.

Sterling's doing nothing either. Only have Valencia in the later fixture so this'll be another dreadful week for me.
    Relatively speaking it isn't too bad, as most of us are in 40 point range. You'll still just about cling on to top spot in TSR league from me once Valencia plays.

Happy with my team at the moment. Keeping up with 2 FTs so if it all goes wrong one week, I have he contingency in place to change things City's upcoming fixtures are fine so Aguero/Sterling will be ok. Sterling may be removed if he has 2 or 3 more no shows though as enough value in that price range.

ReputationRep:
    Having captained Sanchez feels soooo much better now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Relatively speaking it isn't too bad, as most of us are in 40 point range. You'll still just about cling on to top spot in TSR league from me once Valencia plays.

Happy with my team at the moment. Keeping up with 2 FTs so if it all goes wrong one week, I have he contingency in place to change things City's upcoming fixtures are fine so Aguero/Sterling will be ok. Sterling may be removed if he has 2 or 3 more no shows though as enough value in that price range.
    I don't know how I'm still top tbh!

I think I'm over the worst of it though. City Liverpool and United now have much easier fixtures, I've cleared the **** out of my team and I've got replacements in mind incase certain players keep blanking. Onwards and upwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Shaw not featuring means Kingsley comes on with 6 points, sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Shaw not featuring means Kingsley comes on with 6 points, sweet.
    Same for me except with Friend.

Really gotta get rid of Shaw - United's defence is awful and he doesn't even play...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    30 points. Mane basically was Austin of last week - saving my GW.

Aguero captain fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Same for me except with Friend.

Really gotta get rid of Shaw - United's defence is awful and he doesn't even play...
    I'll do just that after next gw (don't wanna drop him when they play at home to Burnley). Thinking Creswell or an Everton defender.

As shocking as Blind was today, surely Shaw must be getting back on...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by UnWise)
    I'll do just that after next gw (don't wanna drop him when they play at home to Burnley). Thinking Creswell or an Everton defender.

As shocking as Blind was today, surely Shaw must be getting back on...
    Shaw has just recovered from injury and wasn't match fit for yesterday. He has to start now anyway because Bailly is reportedly out for the season with knee ligament damage. We are, once again, down to the bare limit in defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Shaw has just recovered from injury and wasn't match fit for yesterday. He has to start now anyway because Bailly is reportedly out for the season with knee ligament damage. We are, once again, down to the bare limit in defence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No point having a United defender anyway - Chelsea look significantly more solid so I'll go for one of them now.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.