The Insomniacs Society Watch

NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ribbons)
Ooo, what a grand idea. Wii is now under consideration! :ninja:

Hah, I don't know Not Disney, but I think Flushed Away or something like that is also around, which I could get tempted by depending on my 'movie mood'.

And no, I don't play any instrument :no: Listening to your written thing though, it sounds amazing to my untrained ears! :yes: Well done

NS, thank you. I'm very relieved :yep:
And so you should be relieved. :^_^:

Any action movies? :p: Arnold etc...?
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
You sly fox you.

:p:
I prefer to think of myself as more of a Sly Eagle Demon .
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Glad you liked it :five:.

And nah... it's not modesty. Any guitarist who's been playing for a year could play that song. I guess the difficulty lies in writing it... but there you go .
Yeah, writing music is definitely the hard part.
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I prefer to think of myself as more of a Sly Eagle Demon .
You're more of a sly fox to be honest with you. :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ooo, what a grand idea. Wii is now under consideration! :ninja:

Hah, I don't know Not Disney, but I think Flushed Away or something like that is also around, which I could get tempted by depending on my 'movie mood'.

And no, I don't play any instrument :no: Listening to your written thing though, it sounds amazing to my untrained ears! :yes: Well done
All my ideas are grand :yes:.

Hahaha, I've not seen that... but now I have an urge to watch Emperor's New Groove . I don't own it, though, so... I'll see if I can stream the TV series, which is even funnier than the film lol.

Oh? That's a shame: you should .

And thanks . That's high praise, and wholly undeserved.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
You're more of a sly fox to be honest with you. :p:
A Sly Demon Fox? :puppyeyes:

Have you written any pieces?
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A Sly Demon Fox? :puppyeyes:

Have you written any pieces?
You're not very demonish to be honest with you. :toofunny:

I have done in the past; not recently though. It isn't really a big part of my life anymore; I used to play A LOT.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're right... I'm not lol. I barely remember why I even chose it as an alias - it certainly had nothing to do with my personality lol.

Guitar is a HUGE part of my life... if I couldn't play it, I'm not really sure what I'd do. Got any uploaded pieces? I'd like to hear you play :yes:.
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're right... I'm not lol. I barely remember why I even chose it as an alias - it certainly had nothing to do with my personality lol.

Guitar is a HUGE part of my life... if I couldn't play it, I'm not really sure what I'd do. Got any uploaded pieces? I'd like to hear you play :yes:.
Oh you're a funny one. :p:

If you couldn't play, I'd assume it would be down to a lost limb or something which may well jeopardise your medical career too. :eek: I haven't got anything uploaded no. I could try and arrange something though, but I'd need to grab a mic. :yes:
Ribbons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
You're not very demonish to be honest with you. :toofunny:
:rofl:

I heard 'you sly gadget' for the first time a few months back and thought it was quite hilarious. A bit off topic here, but I just remembered :ninja:

I think we have quite a few mafia theme movies (my sister is obsessed with them) and I think we may have some action ones too, but I'm certainly not in the mood to hear Arnold's voice :p:
All my ideas are grand .

Hahaha, I've not seen that... but now I have an urge to watch Emperor's New Groove . I don't own it, though, so... I'll see if I can stream the TV series, which is even funnier than the film lol.

Oh? That's a shame: you should .

And thanks . That's high praise, and wholly undeserved.
If you insist :p:

Oh Emperor's New Groove was amazing Haven't seen the TV series though.

I just told you what I think of it, take it gracefully you silly dempy :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Oh you're a funny one. :p:

If you couldn't play, I'd assume it would be down to a lost limb or something which may well jeopardise your medical career too. :eek: I haven't got anything uploaded no. I could try and arrange something though, but I'd need to grab a mic. :yes:
I am, indeed, a funny one :yes:.

Hah, how is it you're not a part of the Guitar Soc? Go join, now! :hmmm: I've got several Jack Johnson covers uploaded, as well as an acoustic version of Under the Bridge by RHCP if you want to listen to any of those. They're guitar only, though .

And yes please! I'm guessing you're awesome, and I like hearing amazing guitarists play. Gives me something to aspire to - a true medic, or what? Lol.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If you insist :p:

Oh Emperor's New Groove was amazing Haven't seen the TV series though.

I just told you what I think of it, take it gracefully you silly dempy :p:
I do insist :yes:.

Haha, I knew you'd like it. Primarily because I did, and you're a copycat :hmmm:.

And... well, compliments are difficult to deal with, for me. Don't ask me why . Thanks, though .
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rofl:

I heard 'you sly gadget' for the first time a few months back and thought it was quite hilarious. A bit off topic here, but I just remembered :ninja:

I think we have quite a few mafia theme movies (my sister is obsessed with them) and I think we may have some action ones too, but I'm certainly not in the mood to hear Arnold's voice :p:
Oh, thanks for that... :creep: :p:

Na, you don't want Mafia movies; whip out some Arnold flicks innit. :teeth: He's a legend. :toofunny:

The only problem with SR is that it's an old un. Got anything other than Mafia movies and SR? lol
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is a great film, in that sort of genre .
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am, indeed, a funny one :yes:.

Hah, how is it you're not a part of the Guitar Soc? Go join, now! :hmmm: I've got several Jack Johnson covers uploaded, as well as an acoustic version of Under the Bridge by RHCP if you want to listen to any of those. They're guitar only, though .

And yes please! I'm guessing you're awesome, and I like hearing amazing guitarists play. Gives me something to aspire to - a true medic, or what? Lol.
Have you got any with you singing at all? I want to hear your raspy demon voice. :p: I tell you what, send me a link each time I talk to you; spreads it out then. :yy:

I'm good, but I fear you are bigging me up a little too much; I hate to disappoint. :laugh:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by NS)
Have you got any with you singing at all? I want to hear your raspy demon voice. :p: I tell you what, send me a link each time I talk to you; spreads it out then. :yy:

I'm good, but I fear you are bigging me up a little too much; I hate to disappoint. :laugh:
Under the Bridge Acoustic Cover

Hah, well, now's you're chance to put that confidence into practice and show us all how things are . Besides, I'm guessing you've been playing longer than I have? If that's the case, you should be able to bat aside my puny efforts with hardly any effort lol... so no need to fear embarrassment .

Also: no, I don't sing when I play. I could, but my singing is something people would have to listen to in person, as I could never sing into a mic. Also, I'd need two mics - one for my guitar, and one for my voice, which I wouldn't be able to do. All my recordings were done with a cheap mic from PC world feeding into some free software from t'internet (Audacity), so they're hardly top notch in any case lol.
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do insist :yes:.

Haha, I knew you'd like it. Primarily because I did, and you're a copycat :hmmm:.

And... well, compliments are difficult to deal with, for me. Don't ask me why . Thanks, though .
Pfft, you're the copycat :hmmm:

You're welcome :yes:

NS, I think I do have Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Is that to be picked over SR? I don't mind if one's old, really, so long as I haven't seen it before
Although, it's 2:30 now, so by the time I finish watching one, it'll be later than my bedtime...hmm. I think I'll play the Wii today, but do a DVD marathon tomorrow :hmmmm:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Alright people, I'll be off now, but I will read these posts tomorrow so if you have an urge to bully me, beware :hmmm: :p:

Good night!
NS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Under the Bridge Acoustic Cover

Hah, well, now's you're chance to put that confidence into practice and show us all how things are . Besides, I'm guessing you've been playing longer than I have? If that's the case, you should be able to bat aside my puny efforts with hardly any effort lol... so no need to fear embarrassment .

Also: no, I don't sing when I play. I could, but my singing is something people would have to listen to in person, as I could never sing into a mic. Also, I'd need two mics - one for my guitar, and one for my voice, which I wouldn't be able to do. All my recordings were done with a cheap mic from PC world feeding into some free software from t'internet (Audacity), so they're hardly top notch in any case lol.
That was really nice. You're very good indeed.

I played for about three to three and a half years quite a lot, but then not much over the past two years or so. So I've been playing for about the same time as you. I'll try and sort something out though. :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Pfft, you're the copycat :hmmm:

You're welcome :yes:

NS, I think I do have Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Is that to be picked over SR? I don't mind if one's old, really, so long as I haven't seen it before
Although, it's 2:30 now, so by the time I finish watching one, it'll be later than my bedtime...hmm. I think I'll play the Wii today, but do a DVD marathon tomorrow :hmmmm:
Oi, I'm older (I think :hmmmm:) which makes YOU the copycat. Plus, I'm bigger than you.

I know that's got nothing to do with anything, but I like reminding you about how tiny you are .

And hey! I'M the one who suggested Lock Stock etc :hmmm:. You should watch it if you've not seen it... good film .

Good night, Ribby . See you tomorrow on MSN :hmmm: .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads