Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lost prophets are ****

ReputationRep:
    im supprised and a little dissapointed not to see the cure announced, after headlining the nme tour i thought they would have been there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henry365)
    im supprised and a little dissapointed not to see the cure announced, after headlining the nme tour i thought they would have been there
    i would have much prefered the cure

ReputationRep:
    Yay

Prophets always put on a good show, should be even better in a tent. *hopes for pyro*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rossg)
    Deosn't bother me one bit. Huge Radiohead fan.
    Don't get me wrong, it's an easy choice for me. It's just that Lostprophets are one of the best live bands around IMO. They kicked arse at Leeds in 2007, easily earning their spot before NIN and Smashing Pumpkins.

The Subways still remain the best gig I've been to though. NME tent, Leeds 2007 again. They were phenomenal. I really hope they're playing again (sixth year on the trot?) given that they now have a shiny new album to show off, but I doubt it now. Sigh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm hacked off about the Prophets/Radiohead clash as well, I'm a massive Radiohead fan and this will be my fourth time seeing them, but like allllllll of my friends will want to see Lostprophets.

*screams*

ReputationRep:
    im not sure many people will go to jamie t rather than kings of leon

ReputationRep:
    If Jamie T is headliner, I'm praying for an awesome lock up headliner on the Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerpartysystem)
    If Jamie T is headliner, I'm praying for an awesome lock up headliner on the Friday.
    someone isnt keen on kings of leon :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innerpartysystem)
    Agreed I think i'll be spending my day in lock up on the friday after ffaf deftones etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Seriously, a Radiohead/Lostprophets clash. How could they!?
    I know. I'm not that bothered about Radiohead (other than a few of their hits they don't do much for me), but one person is just as much a Radiohead fan as I am a Lostprophets, so we'll have to battle it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    I know. I'm not that bothered about Radiohead (other than a few of their hits they don't do much for me), but one person is just as much a Radiohead fan as I am a Lostprophets, so we'll have to battle it out.
    Dudes, am I the only one that loves both bands? It seems like it's only me who hasn't got an easy decision here :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    All i am bothered about is that there isn't an incredible band playing at the same time as The Prodigy.

I wouldn't have minded going to see Lost Prophets but i think radiohead will be more impressive.

ReputationRep:
    All i am bothered about is that there isn't an incredible band playing at the same time as The Prodigy.

I wouldn't have minded going to see Lost Prophets but i think radiohead will be more impressive.

ReputationRep:
    Whoop, LP for me

ReputationRep:
    BBC say there announcing more tonight
    do you think it'll just be them telling us Lost Prophets...or more? (hopefully more!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maya_beans)
    BBC say there announcing more tonight
    do you think it'll just be them telling us Lost Prophets...or more? (hopefully more!!)
    they haven't added LP to their own line up schedule so that will probably be one of them I guess, but hoping for more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Dudes, am I the only one that loves both bands? It seems like it's only me who hasn't got an easy decision here :puppyeyes:
    I'm going to have to decide between going to see my favourite band evereverever on my own or with someone I don't really know, or going to see Lostprophets with my friend. The only Lostprophets song I like is Sway. Sucks.

Thanks for the rep earlier! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still looking for a ticket, reading festival weekend ticket for sale. £250.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriscarter3)
    Anyone still looking for a ticket, reading festival weekend ticket for sale. £250.
    Fingers on right mouse buttons. Neg in 3... 2... 1...

AFI are subheadlining with Lostprophets too. Kinda annoyed by that, given I'll probably be suffering through Bloc Party camping the front of the Main Stage ready for Radiohead (:love:). There's pretty much bugger-all else been announced for the NME that I wanna see.

There'd best be some decent comedy on during the day too. Chances of Stephen Lynch? Few I bet

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.