:yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :yucky:
    I bet you ogle dancing Mink in my sig

:gah:

ReputationRep:
    Its a Trap :ninjagirl:

Must watch episode myself........Kampfer is so awful, yet weirdly rofl-tastic :teehee:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Jenni has added the much needed injection of activity in this society, it was becoming dormant of late. :giggle: :smile:
    Who is Jenni :confused:

Do you mean the n00b?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Hey guys, here to show you I'm still alive. Mother cut off my internet because I "failed" my exams. :p: I'm in a internet cafe now, but I'm pretty much busy with revising and revision. All the best.
    aww that sucks :hugs: by "failed" you mean 97/100 dont you :giggle: nice to see you anyway:hugs:

:wavey:I have working interweb, it seems to not connect for hours at a time randomly but seems to be fine now :hmpf:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Activity is good, whether it comes from n00bs, the return of long absent oldies, or simply from having something worth discussing. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Activity is good, whether it comes from n00bs, the return of long absent oldies, or simply from having something worth discussing. :yes:
    your sig sucks :mad: it does that annoying thing where the gif just ends then goes back to the start, not smoothly at all :hmmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I have a few reviews in my head (as well as a few blog posts), just can't get them written :sigh: Maybe I should invest in that software that lets you talk to the computer :beard:
    :indiff: I think you should get it

ReputationRep:
    mummy should use skype if she cant use msn, then we can hear her say "craic" :mmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    your sig sucks :mad: it does that annoying thing where the gif just ends then goes back to the start, not smoothly at all :hmmm:
    Meh, I've seen people in the society with avatars like that and noticed that nobody seemed to care, so thought I could get away with it. :dontknow: It is a bit annoying actually, but I couldn't find a better version. I'll go and look harder. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Meh, I've seen people in the society with avatars like that and noticed that nobody seemed to care, so thought I could get away with it. :dontknow: It is a bit annoying actually, but I couldn't find a better version. I'll go and look harder. :yes:
    YOU'RE A BIT ANNOYING ACTUALLY :huff:

ReputationRep:
    being smaller its not so noticable, and you dont always look at sigs that much aftrwards anyway .....:poke: cant you do it yourself in gimp or whatever?:s:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Juno)
    YOU'RE A BIT ANNOYING ACTUALLY :huff:
    Why? I wasn't referring to your avatar, if I was then I'd be making fun of myself for finding it for you. :sadnod:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Why? I wasn't referring to your avatar, if I was then I'd be making fun of myself for finding it for you. :sadnod:
    I just felt like saying it, but caps lock was on :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of voice actors, I think I can play a good villian (a piccolo/vegeta voice).
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Sephirona)
    Speaking of voice actors, I think I can play a good villian (a piccolo/vegeta voice).
    Go and revise

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.