Tom (125)
43.55%
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
Vincent's hair's looking nice :hubba:. But that shirt . Looks a bit clownish :rofl:
Looks like wallpaper from the 60s.
Tucking Fypo
Badges: 3
Report 7 years ago
Man, he just gets better and better. :adore:
QuirkyDoDo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
Vincent's hair's looking nice :hubba:. But that shirt . Looks a bit clownish :rofl:
Meh, I like the fact that he is confident enough to think that he can pull it off. That alone enables him to pull it off. If that makes sense?
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Looks like wallpaper from the 60s.
Haha, yeah. On second thoughts, I do quite like the shirt, but it just looks really bad with that blazer and tie :lol:
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The_Male_Melons)
This. This. This. I found it hilarious. Margaret wouldn't take that crap from Jim, she would get up and slap him across the head.

I like Karen though but that is not for business reasons.
Indeed

Nobody can give the death stare like Margaret
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That Jim and Vince montage was awesome! :rofl:
hawflo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Vincent is hilarious, I really wanted him to stay for a while longer.
-emilybrown
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim actually argued against Lord Sugar because he was in the right, Sug got angry cause he couldn't think of a comeback, and now he hates Jim.
HERO.
Yes Jim.

"If you give a dog a bone, it doesn't have to eat it."
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm going to keep backing Jim, even if he is fired, 10 years have past and everyone else has even forgotten Stuart Baggs.
Kalliope
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by -emilybrown)
Jim actually argued against Lord Sugar because he was in the right, Sug got angry cause he couldn't think of a comeback, and now he hates Jim.
HERO.
Yes Jim.

"If you give a dog a bone, it doesn't have to eat it."
This is true.
Sir Alan is never going to go into business with Jim because Jim's just too smart for him. I don't get why everyone is suggesting that they are game playing - I really think Lord Sug is in the wrong here, very much, but he's too stubborn and blind to see it.
natty_d
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
EPIC

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Kalliope
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Was so counting on him being given a photo/model of Jim to remember him buy, which I could buy off ebay. :sad:
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hmm, Sugs was pointing more to the right chair in that last shot of next week's preview. Wonder if that's the actual shot or a just bluff.
Le Masquerador.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Did anyone else feel like Vincent was not, in fact, speaking to Lord Sugar when he said 'maybe I'm not the type of guy he's looking for' :awesome:
Casshern1456
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I felt sad for Team Logic they done a good task and the pitch was executed very well only downside was the name and that alone made their team lose, the other team had more mistakes and Cat-size sounds stupid not better than Lucky fish, See the light(even though he explained the reasoning behind it) sounds like the cat is going to die!?

But there is now a lot more girls than boys on there.
Melody to win!
abzy1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Man this show gives me the giggles! From making pet food to Vincent's shirt

Frankly, I can't see anyone being as good as last season.
SmellyLemon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i'm worried now that Jim's days are numbered after that, i hope they aren't cos he's clearly the best. Sugs made the wrong decision bringind Logic back in, Venture were crap, their name and tagline were ridiculous, their pitch was disjointed and Glenn is a TW*T!!

Backing Jim till the end
Marsha2112
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by BookWormShanti)
This is true.
Sir Alan is never going to go into business with Jim because Jim's just too smart for him. I don't get why everyone is suggesting that they are game playing - I really think Lord Sug is in the wrong here, very much, but he's too stubborn and blind to see it.
Exactly - there's absolutely nothing wrong in thinking of a name. It's enforcing it, or choosing it from others, that is the fault. Jim is a pro!
un-besito
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So gutted that Vincent's been fired! Glad the woman (forgotten her name!) has gone though, she's from near me and hearing her accent on TV is incredibly annoying and makes me hope I don't sound that bad when recorded! I don't think she's a very strong candidate either, obviously. I now want either Melody/Jim to win.
Groat
Report 7 years ago
I can see the final now.

Alan: Susan . . . you're hired.
Jim: You will not hire Susan. You've made the wrong decision. I am the better man.
Alan: You're right. Jim . . . you're hired.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads