Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got what I need for my course but i only just sent them what I got for my IELTS (i'm overseas student)
    how long will they take to confirm me?? It's been too long!!!!!
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C94)
    QMUL is my insurance choice for medical engineering.

I need 300 Points from 3 GCE A levels.

I didnt do well, and missed my firm, my insurance still says conditional.

I got BCC, and a Distinction for OCR Nationals ICT.

Would I have a chance of getting in?, the course is not competitive either. And, the course is in clearing.

The phone lines are busy, and I cannot get to any of the advisers at the moment.
    If Track is still showing conditional, then you're best calling up QMUL to get an idea of what's going on! It means QMUL's decision hasn't been processed yet, so it could be that Track hasn't updated yet, that QMUL are still deciding or a whole variety of things! So, you're best calling them ASAP.

(Original post by tp6cl4)
    I got what I need for my course but i only just sent them what I got for my IELTS (i'm overseas student)
    how long will they take to confirm me?? It's been too long!!!!!
    Afraid we couldn't tell you. :no: You just have to be patient!

ReputationRep:
    I got A*A*A*Aa

ReputationRep:
    it totally sucks not knowing i wish they would decide!

ReputationRep:
    I got AS results back today and I can say that I am happy Not quite what my school predicted me to come out of AS with (four As - no way) but... I did the best in the science I liked the least, hmm

Biology - A
    Chemistry - B (two As in the actual exams but a C in the ISA which they told me I got a B for? I'm just happy I got an A in CHEM2 :P)
    Psychology - B
    Maths - C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseBrilliante)
    I got AS results back today and I can say that I am happy Not quite what my school predicted me to come out of AS with (four As - no way) but... I did the best in the science I liked the least, hmm

Biology - A
    Chemistry - B (two As in the actual exams but a C in the ISA which they told me I got a B for? I'm just happy I got an A in CHEM2 :P)
    Psychology - B
    Maths - C
    Well done those are great AS grades all you need to do is resit in Chemistry and you have an A I assume?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EpsilonSigma)
    Needed: ABB w/ A in Mathematics for Loughborough University

A* ICT
    A Mathematics
    B Physics

Hooray!!
    You should consider Adjustment

ReputationRep:
    A bit of mixed feelings with my results ~ I thought I did much better on some modules like M1, C1 and F322. Although I got full UMS on fp1, really did not expect that thought it was hardest exam I ever sat. Despite all that I got all As which I'm really happy about! You guys have gotten really good results as well, you should all be proud.

ReputationRep:
    Feeling a bit odd at the minute, I'm into my firm choice of uni but just not with the grades I had hoped for! A bit bitter sweet!

ReputationRep:
    Yay A*A*A* in Maths, Chemistry and Biology.!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Well done those are great AS grades all you need to do is resit in Chemistry and you have an A I assume?
    Thank you :P Can you even resit an ISA that you did in Year 12 in Year 13? And yeah, I would've gotten an A if it wasn't for my C in the ISA <
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too impressed with my results but I'll have to live with them I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren_denman)
    Feeling a bit odd at the minute, I'm into my firm choice of uni but just not with the grades I had hoped for! A bit bitter sweet!
    I know it feels funny dude, but when you're at uni, people care more about what you did at A level, than what you got

ReputationRep:
    So many people in my uni got A*s and I didn't get any. I feel like such a failure :cry:

ReputationRep:
    BBCDD (AS)

B-General Studies
    B-Mathematics
    C-Biology
    D-Physics
    D-Chemistry.

Anyone think I could get ABB at the end of next year? Also looking to do Biomedical science, possible?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InadequateJusticex)
    So many people in my uni got A*s and I didn't get any. I feel like such a failure :cry:
    Dude, so many people in my year at sheffield have atlest 1 A,. I have 3B;s, a C and a d in AS maths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plainview)
    I got A*A*A*A
    well done!!! i got a* a b . do you think UCL will let me in as they want a*aa - aaa? ill apply in autumn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenLivYoung)
    A*AA and off to be a Birmingham Medic! YAY!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations Jen!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, everyone is happy with their A*'s and A's and I'm just happy I got my BCC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    I'm not too impressed with my results but I'll have to live with them I guess.
    Oh no, what did you get? AS or A2?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.