Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xkatiemariee)
    Oh no, what's your offer?
    AAB. Not too terrible I suppose, what's your offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leew290)
    I just firmed my chemical engineering offer, anyone else doing the same? I haven't applied for acc yet, I wanted to wait to see it all is everyone going to the open day on Saturday?
    There's around 6 other people I know from both the Facebook group and student room. Created a group on here called "Birmingham Chemical Engineering 2014" there are a couple of people on there welcome to the group!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by githz)
    There's around 6 other people I know from both the Facebook group and student room. Created a group on here called "Birmingham Chemical Engineering 2014" there are a couple of people on there welcome to the group!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "the Facebook group"?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Physics4Life)
    Ahh phew, thank goodness i'm not the only one :P
    Haha, i'm sure there's not a lot left now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanjf)
    Is anyone nervous that they won't meet their entry grades? I get so worried!!!
    I'm so nervous because exams are so soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iLayton)
    Finally, someone who has firmed for Mech Eng on here! I'm pretty sure it's just me and you so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay! Glad to see another mech eng firmer! I'm so excited for Birmingham, how confident are you feeling for exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iDraw)
    Yay! Glad to see another mech eng firmer! I'm so excited for Birmingham, how confident are you feeling for exams?
    I've already done my exams, so I'm pretty confident haha! What A-Levels are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've already done my exams, so I'm pretty confident haha! What A-Levels are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh you must have an unconditional, are you on a gap year? You're so lucky I'm doing Maths w/ Mechanics, Physics and. Fine Art

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iDraw)
    Oh you must have an unconditional, are you on a gap year? You're so lucky I'm doing Maths w/ Mechanics, Physics and. Fine Art
    Haha, yeah I am! Well good luck in your exams, I'm sure you'll do great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah I am! Well good luck in your exams, I'm sure you'll do great

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, i'm really struggling on physics at the moment since I'm retaking so many exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronke95)
    AAB. Not too terrible I suppose, what's your offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I managed to get an unconditional offer (I have know idea why) so the pressure's off for me! I hope you do meet your offer though, I'm sure you can! What subjects are you doing at AS?

ReputationRep:
    Any nursing students starting in September????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iDraw)
    Thanks, i'm really struggling on physics at the moment since I'm retaking so many exams
    Ahh which ones are you re-taking? You have it harder than I did, due no more January exams! What's your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh which ones are you re-taking? You have it harder than I did, due no more January exams! What's your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, ive got 8 exams. I'm retaking all of Physics AS (lol!) and M1:confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iDraw)
    Yeah, ive got 8 exams. I'm retaking all of Physics AS (lol!) and M1:confused::confused:
    Damn that's a lot! I only had 4 last summer! I re-took unit 2 Physics, i went from a B to a mid/high A, so it's definitely worth it! and I got 5 UMS higher in M2 than M1, so I'm sure you will be fine I re-took the As ISA too :P for some reason I was terrible at them in year 12, then got good at them in year 13.. It just seemed to click, I'm sure the same will happen to you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Damn that's a lot! I only had 4 last summer! I re-took unit 2 Physics, i went from a B to a mid/high A, so it's definitely worth it! and I got 5 UMS higher in M2 than M1, so I'm sure you will be fine I re-took the As ISA too :P for some reason I was terrible at them in year 12, then got good at them in year 13.. It just seemed to click, I'm sure the same will happen to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Worried about my physics isa next week...got any tips!? 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adi19956)
    "the Facebook group"?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Yh just type in Birmingham offer holders 2014/15

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by githz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well it's almost been a year since I've done one :P but really, just think of the questions they can ask you, like how to make it more accurate, to reduce uncertainties etc... And different types of errors (random, human..) there really isn't too much they can ask you, so you should be fine! Good luck oh and make sure you plot the graph properly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by githz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Make sure you're good with your uncertainties!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my unconditional, anyone else doing biological sciences?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.