Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeymr)
    Is it really? I cant help but feel that i will spend the majority of it hyperventilating :/
    I thought I'd be the same (particularly as my interview was in the last session), but I thoroughly enjoyed the day, the atmosphere was pretty relaxed and it was nice to chat to fellow applicants I enjoyed most of the interview, bar one station where I fudged up completely (it wasn't a particularly hard one, no one else found it particularly difficult but me )! I'm sure youll enjoy it as much as something so important can be enjoyed, and I know you'll do great!

ReputationRep:
    Do they have our personal statement at the interview? (I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    I thought I'd be the same (particularly as my interview was in the last session), but I thoroughly enjoyed the day, the atmosphere was pretty relaxed and it was nice to chat to fellow applicants I enjoyed most of the interview, bar one station where I fudged up completely (it wasn't a particularly hard one, no one else found it particularly difficult but me )! I'm sure youll enjoy it as much as something so important can be enjoyed, and I know you'll do great!
    Thanks, that helps a lot is there anything i need to bring (keep checking the email but convinced i will forget something haha). Is it true that you really cant prepare?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, that helps a lot is there anything i need to bring (keep checking the email but convinced i will forget something haha). Is it true that you really cant prepare?
    No probs Just take some photo ID (unless you're a gap year person but I don't think you are )!

And yes that is true, normal interview prep is about all you need and even that isnt massively helpful! You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    No probs Just take some photo ID (unless you're a gap year person but I don't think you are )!

And yes that is true, normal interview prep is about all you need and even that isnt massively helpful! You'll be fine
    Thanks, no im not haha ok cool, thanks a lot mate, good luck im sure you did great

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, no im not haha ok cool, thanks a lot mate, good luck im sure you did great
    Good luck for your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's the maths part of MMI? AS level or A2 level?:hugs::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Quick question, does anyone know if there is there a major difference between the MMI for A100 and A101 (i.e. the graduate entry course)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathaypacific)
    What's the maths part of MMI? AS level or A2 level?:hugs::dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    GCSE, you really think they would test people on integration when you don't have to do maths to apply for medicine?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if Leicester have started giving out interviews for January? (A100 course)

I'm freaking out as I've had no interviews, one rejection!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avec_Amour)
    Does anyone know if Leicester have started giving out interviews for January? (A100 course)

I'm freaking out as I've had no interviews, one rejection!
    If your score is 58+ then you have no reason to be worried AT ALL. And if you have 57 then youre probs still in with a shout too. I havent seen anyone post about Jan interviews yet so I wouldnt be too concerned if you have 57+. 56 and below and I wouldnt be too hopeful :/

ReputationRep:
    Any last minute tips?! Interview on Tuesday!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when Leicester will be handing out any more interview invites???

ReputationRep:
    On route to interview, pray for me people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when the offers/rejections are given for interviews in December?

ReputationRep:
    Sat waiting for my 1pm interview and time is going sooo slowly I'm so scared
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minhle20)
    Does anybody know when the offers/rejections are given for interviews in December?
    Some offers are given out around 1-3 weeks after the interview week but all rejections and most offers are given out at the end of cycle

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it today? not too sure how it went, I just know that I did badly on station 5 haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicalMike)
    Any last minute tips?! Interview on Tuesday!
    Same!!! Ahatesrhajakhahj

ReputationRep:
    interview tomorrow at 8.45 argh!!!! any last minute tips??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.