Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I only started using Twitter back in March.. Account was on 5k tweets then and it's now on +20k lol. I am 'Somali twitter' according to some on there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    I made that mistake move anti wallahi only like 2 friends that are also bangouts. Come september i will leave donnies behind
    (Original post by missfats)
    mans making a new account for alevel stuff.
    faq this one!

man needs AAAA at as
    and A*A*A*A* at A2

r.i.p social life.
    not planning to make any friends at colly.
    education > friends.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    wallahi I did this in my A2. I honestly ditched my mates and spent my days in the library and alhamdullilah worked alright for me. This was manyyyy years ago obvs.

ReputationRep:
    I made that mistake move anti wallahi only like 2 friends that are also bangouts. Come september i will leave donnies behind
    One of my closest friends is coming to my college aswell and we both agreed to minimise friend making and maximise work ethic.

she's planning to become a doctor, so she isn't messing, so it's good for me aswell.

You leave colly friends anyway! only your uni friends are life friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Precisely, you're young lol

You must like 22 then man said i am young buck sheekada nagadaa

ReputationRep:
    One of my closest friends is coming to my college aswell and we both agreed to minimise friend making and maximise work ethic.

she's planning to become a doctor, so she isn't messing, so it's good for me aswell.

You leave colly friends anyway! only your uni friends are life friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I already made my timetable, revisions chapters and started some papers. On me a girl named Amal who wants to do medicine and a girl named Safia who wants to do chemical engineering will study. The rest i wont even say hi to lol. There are no such thing as friends in this world, i see it as a ladder to get to bigger success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    There are many many more.

There are many many more. Algerians got violated that day.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao no but you gotta admit they are pathetic :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You must like 22 then man said i am young buck sheekada nagadaa
    My fwiend, I am a 32 year old independent black single lady that needs no manzzz.

ReputationRep:
    I already made my timetable, revisions chapters and started some papers. On me a girl named Amal who wants to do medicine and a girl named Safia who wants to do chemical engineering will study. The rest i wont even say hi to lol. There are no such thing as friends in this world, i see it as a ladder to get to bigger success.
    Get in there boii . I taught ya well son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Lmao no but you gotta admit they are pathetic :lol:
    Most yes, but there are some funny ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My fwiend, I am a 32 year old independent black single lady that needs no manzzz.
    Stop lying tell me how actually old you're. Add on years to my age so i can have an estimate. I have to do risk evaluation if we are going to be married as you are near the 30 zone :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Get in there boii . I taught ya well son.

LOOL leave it mate, i taught myself. Imagine i have 130 contacts on snapchat only 4 mandem. I only had it for like a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreenArrow)
    ooh Fasial Salah, that guy is nothing special tbh. I`m a good friend of his younger sister, he went to my high school and he was my mentor he`s ok but his voice is MashAllah..
    Ahah I don't know, I find not so attractive people attractive (if that makes sense) sometimes

Ughh thick eyebrows ewww. Sending for people means cussing them basically i had to stop because the religious police caught me lol. As you can see from my tweets its more religious now lol.
    Thick eyebrows, long eyelashes and facial hair :coma:
    Lmao not really checked your tweets out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    Most yes, but there are some funny ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't get the 24 hour one and the sand for banter one is just stupid

ReputationRep:
    MAN I jumped on the Instagram wagon again yesterday and it's actually good nowadays!

sweetfatima98 add me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Woman, I just followed you, so follow back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahah I don't know, I find not so attractive people attractive (if that makes sense) sometimes

I only have long eyelashes perfectly shaped eyebrows. I am buying that beard serum soon ya see me.

Umm trust me it was way worse i had to remove some. I burned people, i still have to clean it up though.

ReputationRep:
    Loooool such ghetto boii.

Any of the girls got instagram so that I can *finally* reveal thy face to ya.
    Pm me your account name woman. I just don't want to reveal mine on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stop lying tell me how actually old you're. Add on years to my age so i can have an estimate. I have to do risk evaluation if we are going to be married as you are near the 30 zone :cool:
    LOOL leave it mate, i taught myself. Imagine i have 130 contacts on snapchat only 4 mandem. I only had it for like a month.
    I am 32 mateey, manzz not lying.

ReputationRep:

Long eyelashes is a weak point of mine too & perfect teeth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by straw-struck)
    Woman, I just followed you, so follow back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Her hashtags take half the page lmao.

ReputationRep:
    I only have long eyelashes perfectly shaped eyebrows. I am buying that beard serum soon ya see me.

Umm trust me it was way worse i had to remove some. I burned people, i still have to clean it up though.
    Lmao me like thick eyebrows, not 'perfectly shaped' ones...but it don't matter what I like aha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.