Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Milbank have started giving out offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unsworth)
    Milbank have started giving out offers.
    I'm interviewing there soonish. Hopefully not too late...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucilou101)
    Just wondering how quickly people here heard from A&O?

I've applied for the First Year Scheme which said you'd hear back within 10 working days, because it's rolling. But that should have been yesterday, possibly today depending on when they went back after New Years. Were they on time with yours?
    I heard 2 weeks later but applied direct for TC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    I'm interviewing there in a couple of weeks. Hopefully not too late...
    Yeah I had a friend interview yesterday then she heard that same evening with the good news.

ReputationRep:
    Rejection from Freshfields post-interview - can't say I'm surprised after how the personal interview went! onwards and upwards
    Commiserations Didn't realise you had a Milbank interview so congratulations on that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unsworth)
    Yeah I had a friend interview yesterday then she heard that same evening with the good news.
    Oh dear, maybe I should have booked an earlier interview...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Commiserations Didn't realise you had a Milbank interview so congratulations on that!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hsbc)
    Received HSF assessment centre interview yesterday evening. Submitted application in early January.

Simmons and Mishcon PFOs thus far.
    Have you been able to select your slot for HSF? It won't let me click on any!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    KWM face-to-face interview invite
    Congrats! When did you submit your video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long Weil typically take to get back to you post Wataon Glaser test? Also has anyone heard from Linklaters? I haven't heard anything since I submitted my app, no invitation to sit the Watson Glaser from them yet.

ReputationRep:
    For Linklaters, check your application status on your account to see if the status has changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qazwer)
    Have you been able to select your slot for HSF? It won't let me click on any!
    I booked it yesterday shortly after receiving the e-mail. I would give them a call/email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZaraW)
    For Linklaters, check your application status on your account to see if the status has changed
    Still just says application under review on mine :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Same here, oh well, we shall just have to wait and see I suppose!

ReputationRep:
    Got rejected for Simmons and Simmons but they offered me an open day instead? Does that happen to everyone?

ReputationRep:
    I took the plunge and sent them an email. Hopefully they won't hate me for it. However I am convinced I have been rejected as I applied on 14th Nov and have heard nothing.

ReputationRep:
    So had a norton rose AC over a week ago, last Thursday and still nothing. I heard that most people hear back if successful like a day after. A person got a invite this Monday and another person got a rejection on Tuesday. Does this mean they are still considering me or am I on hold?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fullup)
    Congrats! When did you submit your video interview?
    On Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pasdesdeux)
    On Wednesday
    My video interview was disastrous. Just want the rejection soon so that I don't stay hanging :/ Gave it on Wednesday around midnight :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trisha.b)
    My video interview was disastrous. Just want the rejection soon so that I don't stay hanging :/ Gave it on Wednesday around midnight :P
    Sorry to hear it. I found the questions quite random; wasn't really something you could prepare for (though I did try!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.