• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Hi spot.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Helloooooooooo

ReputationRep:

I'm here and up early this morning. Need to make a quick phone call though.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

That's cool

I'm not really doing much - apart from posting here and listening to my favourite radio station: http://tunein.com/radio/DemonFM-1075-s45486/

Have you listened to this station before? It's the station for my university I go to (De Montfort Uni).

ReputationRep:

Yep, need to sort out my accommodation.

Nope, don't really listen to the radio, will do in a bit though.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Listening to it now.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Hi AK7000

That's good to know. After all if it is too far to travel each day then you really need accommodation. I'm lucky that I only need to travel about an hour a day to university from where I live. Though due to the train timetables, it takes a lot longer!

Have a listen and see what you think. It's a good station, though you might not want to listen to it 24/7 as it hasn't got a huge playlist.

I don't mind as it plays the stuff I'm into (with the exception of one song) so can listen to the repetition.

Oh look, Lawson's just come on

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I was just wondering about payments as for various reasons, if I pay the deposit, I'm overpaying so wanted to know what the situation with that was.

Yeah, I'm listening and fair enough. Normally only listen to the odd bit of classic fm as one of the lights in our house is rigged up so when you turn the light on, on comes classic fm.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

I wouldn't know where to start with accommodation tbh :blush::eek:

That's cool! Turn on the lights and on comes the radio!

I'd do that if I could, but I'd choose something else (probably Capital FM as I can just about get that)

Another station that I listen to often, Kiss FM, is only available on DAB. And there's virtually nothing else to listen to, unless you want a "Heart" Attack
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

As it's my insurance but through clearing, I'd already applied for the accommodation which makes the whole thing easier.

Cause we recently moved in, we didn't do it or know the exact location of the radio/speakers. :/ Though I do find it odd when I recognise things.

I can get capital, but it's capital Leeds, and fair enough.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Hey teddy.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekbok)

As it's my insurance but through clearing, I'd already applied for the accommodation which makes the whole thing easier.

Cause we recently moved in, we didn't do it or know the exact location of the radio/speakers. :/ Though I do find it odd when I recognise things.

I can get capital, but it's capital Leeds, and fair enough.
    That's good then, it shouldn't be too much hassle if it's the same university Only thing that'll need changing is the course name on the SFE application

That's rather strange. I always try and look for these things when they crop up. They might have moved the radio to an obscure location, so see if you can find it They probably won't have moved it to a position that makes it inaccessible.

If you do find it, try tuning it to Capital Leeds I get a bit of Capital Leicestershire, even though I'm in Northamptonshire.

Though mostly it's Heart around our area. Heart just don't play the good new music, they keep repeating old songs, and they cut the ending off all the time. Once they only played 50% of a song before crashing into another!

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Hey there, Pinkteddy! :hugs:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.