Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We haven't properly booked a campsite and just getting scared about going up/bothering about in the car and spending ages trying to find somewhere. At the national trust place its a max of 4 people per plot (we are 5), so tempting just to ask them/say I'll go in a pop-up tent by myself
    Also been so tempting just to tell them I won't go/can go home or hang around here. Sort of want to just start walking home/somewhere in the night now.
    Probably me over-worrying, just missing having my own time sort of, and the other 2 guys are keen on organising proper hikes and I don't want that

Sorry for the moan

That humblebundle looks awesome! And as samba says paying the $15 is probs worth it :yep:

Luckily friends dad has a USB car charger, so can at least charge phone and iPod occasionally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Tbh it being mouldy doesn't mean it's no good. If it's something like cheddar I just scrape the mould off and eat it anyway. Never did me any harm. :dontknow:

(I think I draw the line at the picture PandaWho posted )
    This was a genuine bit of cheese found in our third year fridge which horrible housemate had left in there for months and months and months opened but not sealed. It was disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    We haven't properly booked a campsite and just getting scared about going up/bothering about in the car and spending ages trying to find somewhere. At the national trust place its a max of 4 people per plot (we are 5), so tempting just to ask them/say I'll go in a pop-up tent by myself
    Also been so tempting just to tell them I won't go/can go home or hang around here. Sort of want to just start walking home/somewhere in the night now.
    Probably me over-worrying, just missing having my own time sort of, and the other 2 guys are keen on organising proper hikes and I don't want that

Sorry for the moan

That humblebundle looks awesome! And as samba says paying the $15 is probs worth it :yep:

Luckily friends dad has a USB car charger, so can at least charge phone and iPod occasionally
    Theres a campsite near grisedale forrest that you dont have to book, and take groups, i can try find it if you want?
    Edit:
    Its this place, me and mum stayed here, its a lovely site
    http://grizedale-camping.co.uk/?Home

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Theres a campsite near grisedale forrest that you dont have to book, and take groups, i can try find it if you want?
    Edit:
    Its this place, me and mum stayed here, its a lovely site
    http://grizedale-camping.co.uk/?Home

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That looks amazing! :O thank you lots that is very kind of you :hugs:
    Will give them a ring in the morning because that sounds really nice, and cheap, (and fires )

Thank you :jumphug: Hope you're okay, sorry for generally rubbish replying

ReputationRep:
    That looks amazing! :O thank you lots that is very kind of you :hugs:
    Will give them a ring in the morning because that sounds really nice, and cheap, (and fires )

Thank you :jumphug: Hope you're okay, sorry for generally rubbish replying
    Yeah its a nice site, me and mum camped in the woods, but regretted it as there was a stag do opposite who found it funny to put deoderant on the fire, but the farmer appologised so much to us!
    Wed go back.
    Yeah one of our musts was that we could have fires

Yeah im ok, gotta try get a drs appointment tomorrow, gonna be hell waking up at 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Yeah its a nice site, me and mum camped in the woods, but regretted it as there was a stag do opposite who found it funny to put deoderant on the fire, but the farmer appologised so much to us!
    Wed go back.
    Yeah one of our musts was that we could have fires

Yeah im ok, gotta try get a drs appointment tomorrow, gonna be hell waking up at 8am

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can camp in the woods? Thats cool! Ah yes deoderant + fire = :nope:
    Hope its possible to go then But I guess I'll see what others say - I think they partly wanted this other place for position to scarfell :eek: :dontknow: (though I couldn't care less so long as there are some footpaths!)

Oh good luck for the appointment! Got an early start too :sad: (supposedly we want to leave by like 9 :eek:)
    Hope it goes okay though :console:

Thanks again for the help means a lot - good night! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i hate myself i hate my brain

ReputationRep:
    You can camp in the woods? Thats cool! Ah yes deoderant + fire = :nope:
    Hope its possible to go then But I guess I'll see what others say - I think they partly wanted this other place for position to scarfell :eek: :dontknow: (though I couldn't care less so long as there are some footpaths!)

Oh good luck for the appointment! Got an early start too :sad: (supposedly we want to leave by like 9 :eek:)
    Hope it goes okay though :console:

Thanks again for the help means a lot - good night! :hugs:
    :yep: theres either a feild, or a wooded area, so we chose the wood
    Yeah, we didnt get much sleep that night :sad:

To be fair everywhere is still accessible, and in grizedale forrest theres like a sculpture trail :ahee:

Yeah gotta get up then to have a chance at an emergency appointment with my dr

Hope you get a nice site! and hope you have loads of fun in the lakedistrict i love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Sorry for the moan

it'll be okay, I promise <3

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep and I feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    i hate myself i hate my brain
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Can't sleep and I feel sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: all round! not been doing great myself so seems it's a bad night for lots of us! im awake though if any of you need to chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: all round! not been doing great myself so seems it's a bad night for lots of us! im awake though if any of you need to chat
    :hugs: my brain is in overdrive and it's making me feel sick with anxiety I can't stop thinking about all the things that are wrong with me, not just MH stuff but physical problems too :/ and to top it off I'm feeling bad for eating chocolate mice because I don't like eating things with faces or that are cute :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: my brain is in overdrive and it's making me feel sick with anxiety I can't stop thinking about all the things that are wrong with me, not just MH stuff but physical problems too :/ and to top it off I'm feeling bad for eating chocolate mice because I don't like eating things with faces or that are cute :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: my brain is like that a lot as well, just a constant mess of thoughts/feelings, can be very hard to cope with I know! im sure you will be okay though, remember your MH tends to make you think things are worse than they are, you can get better as well from MH and most physical stuff too, just a process so don't give up hope! aww, that's okay, is just chocolate moulds, maybe melt them a bit so they look less like creatures?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: my brain is like that a lot as well, just a constant mess of thoughts/feelings, can be very hard to cope with I know! im sure you will be okay though, remember your MH tends to make you think things are worse than they are, you can get better as well from MH and most physical stuff too, just a process so don't give up hope! aww, that's okay, is just chocolate moulds, maybe melt them a bit so they look less like creatures?
    Thanks I don't really like talking about it but it basically means I'll be single forever :sadnod:

I just wish I could sleep so I could stop thinking for a bit

I finished eating them by telling myself that I had to so they'd all be together in my stomach :/ am I nuts for thinking like that??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I don't really like talking about it but it basically means I'll be single forever :sadnod:

I just wish I could sleep so I could stop thinking for a bit

I finished eating them by telling myself that I had to so they'd all be together in my stomach :/ am I nuts for thinking like that??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im sure you won't, I used to think that all the time, you never know when you will meet someone

sleep is good, though I gave up on it for now, just dossing about playing games and checking the web for now, hopefully you get some soon though! :hugs:

it's an unusual way to think of it but it's not "nuts", do you think about your food like that often or?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SweetNothing;49811821]Today is the worst, i want to just hide in my bed all day and not talk to anyone. I find out today if I get a dog or not so this could either make my day miles better or just ruin it even more.

No offense but people like me who is going to leave most his family in three days to go back to a rubbish country have more problems to deal with then getting a 'dog'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    The humble bundle thing? (you have to spend 15 bucks for aoe to be included i think; still worth it )
    Yep, that's the one. They always do awesome deals, only I always get them and then forget to play half the games.

I ended up eating the cheese

---

Spoiler:
    Show
    some guy I was told to talk to because he knows about pharmacy wants to take me out for lunch on Thursday.. But he's 34 and I don't fancy him at all, I'd like to hope it's just pharmacy stuff but I don't want to accept and him think I'm leading him on :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hmm, maybe suggest going for coffee instead - less money spent, therefore less pressure?

(Original post by Cantthinkofname)
    No offense but people like me who is going to leave most his family in three days to go back to a rubbish country have more problems to deal with then getting a 'dog'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Saying 'no offense but... your problems aren't that important' is not the way we do things in this society. Everyone's problems are different, and affect them differently. Plus, animals can make a huge difference to your mental well-being, as I've found myself.

Up to you of course, but I'd say an apology is in order.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Woo, good news. Finally stayed awake long enough to get the doctor this morning. But they only gave me a prescription for 5 half dose sleeping tablets and I have to come back in 2 weeks for a double appointment to discuss all my problems in more detail. So yeah...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.