Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skitee)
    See you all there! Keble for Maths anyone?
    Well done! I got into Teddy Hall for maths

Some guy messaged me a while ago saying he had a keble maths offer, I'll try and find his profile

ReputationRep:
    Are emails from college or university? I'm yet to receive one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonlad)
    Are emails from college or university? I'm yet to receive one
    In regards to a decision? Or freshers information?

Most contact will be from your college, freshers packs, decisions etc. It could be via email or post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    Well done! I got into Teddy Hall for maths

Some guy messaged me a while ago saying he had a keble maths offer, I'll try and find his profile
    Well done!! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm insane levels of excited. Better get to work on the reading list, starting tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Freshers thread for you guys! - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post58423129

ReputationRep:
    Any open offer holders here? Do you know which college you've been allocated to already? My campus code hasn't changed so I assume I got back into my underwriting college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonathanyyt)
    Any open offer holders here? Do you know which college you've been allocated to already? My campus code hasn't changed so I assume I got back into my underwriting college?
    Has your Track changed to unconditional? If so and the campus code is the same as your underwriting college then I would expect you're going there.

If not, then you may receive an email or letter from your college confirming in the next day or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucilou101)
    Has your Track changed to unconditional? If so and the campus code is the same as your underwriting college then I would expect you're going there.

If not, then you may receive an email or letter from your college confirming in the next day or so
    It has changed to unconditional and the campus code hasn't changed.

ReputationRep:
    It has changed to unconditional and the campus code hasn't changed.
    So, most likely you're going to the underwriting college. But I would email them to be sure, as it may just be that your college hasn't been decided yet. (try not to phone if possible as the lines will be busy) - which college is it out of curiosity?

ReputationRep:
    So, most likely you're going to the underwriting college. But I would email them to be sure, as it may just be that your college hasn't been decided yet. (try not to phone if possible as the lines will be busy) - which college is it out of curiosity?
    Somerville. I don't really want to bother them right now really so I'll give it a couple of days to see whether I'll get any change on UCAS or if they will contact me by email.

ReputationRep:
    I had an open offer and today my campus code on ucas changed to Queen's College
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TDL22)
    I had an open offer and today my campus code on ucas changed to Queen's College
    Well done! I've visited Queen's once, it's a very impressive and pretty college.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Well done! I've visited Queen's once, it's a very impressive and pretty college.
    Thanks! I've spent the morning looking it up

ReputationRep:
    Offer successfully made for Classics at St John's

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scorpiorok)
    Offer successfully made for Classics at St John's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations

Sending Classics love - if you have any questions about the course etc just let me know!

ReputationRep:
    Quite an inspiring thread imo

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at Brasenose or reading EP drop me a message!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ohh I think I'll be going to Queens too! They were my underwriting college but the campus code hasn't changed and my UCAS is changed to unconditional
    EEEEKKKK exciting - might email them to check

ReputationRep:
    I had one and my campus code changed to H, which is Oriel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.