?
Report 4 years ago

KISS ME ALL OVERRRRRRRRRR MY FACE
Man.bear.pig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Heard it in this boss film Brokedown palace. Ain't seen it in yrs.
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Next up is:

Summertime 90s throwback mood.
mogwai98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Arab Strap - Blackness
adoremorrissey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS EVER RECORDED
The Nail
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Queen - The March of the Black Queen
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Chameleons - Mad Jack
somethingbeautiful
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Honestly? Okay, I'll be honest: Fireproof - One Direction. I'm not even their target demographic but whatevs.
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by somethingbeautiful)
Honestly? Okay, I'll be honest: Fireproof - One Direction. I'm not even their target demographic but whatevs.
*Sigh*
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Chameleons - Caution
pinkteddyx64
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eurythmics - Right By Your Side
somethingbeautiful
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SassKing13)
*Sigh*

My less-poptastic reply would have been Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits.
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 4 years ago
One Night - Ed Sheeran
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

My less-poptastic reply would have been Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits.
Now that, I would of liked Let's just pretend you didn't utter 1D's name?
somethingbeautiful
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Now that, I would of liked Let's just pretend you didn't utter 1D's name?
Okay let's go with that, no one will ever know
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Okay let's go with that, no one will ever know
Yes, no one willl ever know what happened on this day *shudders*. I don't even want to think about it now

So what music are you actually into?

(Aside from 1D, as listening to that song is suitable proof that you're a secret 1D fan ).
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Chameleons - Tears
somethingbeautiful
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, no one willl ever know what happened on this day *shudders*. I don't even want to think about it now

So what music are you actually into?

(Aside from 1D, as listening to that song is suitable proof that you're a secret 1D fan ).
To be honest, I do have a secret penchant for cheesy boyband music - I grew up with the first generations of Take That/Boyzone so I do have a couple of those albums in my CD collections.

But mainly I grew up with influences from my parents and they introduced me to Bad Company/Free/Springsteen/Elton John/U2/Gordon Lightfoot/Pink Floyd/Led Zep/Dire Straits and a bunch of other stuff. So I ended up being drawn to guitar based bands or solo artist musicians - currently I'm liking The 1975/The Vaccines/James Bay and in general I'm a fan of Iron & Wine/The Libertines/Babyshambles/Amos Lee/Moz and then a ton of off the wall stuff like 90's dance anthems/2manyDJs and classical music. I love 90s stuff in general - Oasis/Blur/Pulp/Beautiful South and stuff like Tanita Tikaram's 'Good Tradition' and James's 'Sit Down' etc.

Bit of a mixed bag really - how about you, do you have a favorite genre/band? I'm open to new music suggestions!
username1467365
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be honest, I do have a secret penchant for cheesy boyband music - I grew up with the first generations of Take That/Boyzone so I do have a couple of those albums in my CD collections.

But mainly I grew up with influences from my parents and they introduced me to Bad Company/Free/Springsteen/Elton John/U2/Gordon Lightfoot/Pink Floyd/Led Zep/Dire Straits and a bunch of other stuff. So I ended up being drawn to guitar based bands or solo artist musicians - currently I'm liking The 1975/The Vaccines/James Bay and in general I'm a fan of Iron & Wine/The Libertines/Babyshambles/Amos Lee/Moz and then a ton of off the wall stuff like 90's dance anthems/2manyDJs and classical music. I love 90s stuff in general - Oasis/Blur/Pulp/Beautiful South and stuff like Tanita Tikaram's 'Good Tradition' and James's 'Sit Down' etc.

Bit of a mixed bag really - how about you, do you have a favorite genre/band? I'm open to new music suggestions!
Ah okay, I see. That sounds awesome Well I find it hard to classify my music sort of thing but then I suppose most people do. There looks to be some fantastic bands that you've mentioned there I mainly like 80's bands but then I have some songs that go back further than that. Bands of the top of my head; Roxy Music, Rush, R.E.M., INXS, The Jam... I'd say I'm mostly into guitar based bands too though.

I really like post-punk though I just like the more dark and gloomy music tbh and some of the small less talked about bands

My favourite bands are: Echo and the Bunnymen (all time favourite), Joy Division, The Smiths, The Chameleons and The Cure

If you haven't already heard of them/anything by them, I recommend checking out the bands I've mentioned

I have a few songs by some of the bands you mentioned
Liquid Harvest
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (55)
67.9%
No I haven't decided yet (17)
20.99%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
11.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed