Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katienursing2015)
    Yes had mine in December 😒😥😫X
    I had mine last week, they said there letting people know by the end of March! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SparklyToes)
    I had mine last week, they said there letting people know by the end of March! X
    Aw thanks for letting me know! So nervous, I hope the waiting was worth it lol X

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks for letting me know! So nervous, I hope the waiting was worth it lol X
    I know! I'll be gutted if I don't get a place! Where else have you applied to? X

ReputationRep:
    I know! I'll be gutted if I don't get a place! Where else have you applied to? X
    Got an interview for the uni of Manchester next month and on reserve for ljmu 😫. Would love it if I got into Salford because the placements are good for me! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for the uni of Manchester next month and on reserve for ljmu 😫. Would love it if I got into Salford because the placements are good for me! What about you?
    Iv got a Manchester uni interview on Wednesday 😁😁😁

Didn't apply to Liverpool as too far from where I live xx

Manchester placements are pretty good I think xx

ReputationRep:
    Iv got a Manchester uni interview on Wednesday 😁😁😁

Didn't apply to Liverpool as too far from where I live xx

Manchester placements are pretty good I think xx
    Aw good luck for it! Yeah they are good would be happy if I got in there too haha X

ReputationRep:
    Aw good luck for it! Yeah they are good would be happy if I got in there too haha X
    What date is your Manchester interview xx

ReputationRep:
    What date is your Manchester interview xx
    The 13th April X

ReputationRep:
    The 13th April X
    Exciting stuff!! Xx

When did you apply? It took them ages to offer me an interview! X

ReputationRep:
    Exciting stuff!! Xx

When did you apply? It took them ages to offer me an interview! X
    I applied in November, but I'm doing an access course so they replied within a week saying they wanted a second reference between January and February! So it took a while for me too, got the interview date through in the middle of Feb X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerrieJane)
    Has anyone been invited to an interview at Canterbury Christchurch for child nursing?
    Hi,
    I have an interview at Canterbury Christchurch next Tuesday for child nursing! Have you heard anything yet? I'm so nervous now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha.M)
    Hi,
    I have an interview at Canterbury Christchurch next Tuesday for child nursing! Have you heard anything yet? I'm so nervous now
    Heyy I have an interview for child nursing at Canterbury but on the 23rd March.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone know if Manchester uni do maths and English tests? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maiaxx)
    Hi does anyone know if Manchester uni do maths and English tests? Thanks
    I don't think they do xx

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if Manchester university do maths and English tests ?? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maiaxx)
    does anyone know if Manchester university do maths and English tests ?? Thanks
    When is your interview there xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Just got a question, maybe somebody knows. I went on the interview on Friday, went really well. On Monday I got on track - rejection. Which was fine. I've called university and they said that they don't have any results yet. Is a mistake or they reject me already but waiting to write a reason? Btw happened to me twice, from the same uni. One interview was on Wednesday second on Friday, both rejected me within 48 hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madam6)
    Hi. Just got a question, maybe somebody knows. I went on the interview on Friday, went really well. On Monday I got on track - rejection. Which was fine. I've called university and they said that they don't have any results yet. Is a mistake or they reject me already but waiting to write a reason? Btw happened to me twice, from the same uni. One interview was on Wednesday second on Friday, both rejected me within 48 hours.
    I would email them and ask them for feedback.

Although at both interviews I've attended they did say if you're unsuccessful they will let you know quickly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madam6)
    Which uni was it for xx

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo - am over the moon and so so happy - have had an offer from the Uni of Cumbria for Children's Nursing :-D x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.