Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how quickly Leicester, Liverpool and Nottingham Trent give out offers/declinations for English?

My application was sent off on Tuesday Morning and I've gotten offer some from Chester and Lincoln (Which is my fave) but I just want the whole thing to be over with.

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Bristol!!!! :party2::party:
    And an interview at Southampton.

ReputationRep:
    How fast are Reading and Leicester??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveSandu)
    How fast are Reading and Leicester??
    I got an offer from Leicester a week after I sent my UCAS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ah-meg)
    Does anyone know how quickly Leicester, Liverpool and Nottingham Trent give out offers/declinations for English?

My application was sent off on Tuesday Morning and I've gotten offer some from Chester and Lincoln (Which is my fave) but I just want the whole thing to be over with.
    5 days after I sent my UCAS I got an unconditional from Nottingham Trent and got my Leicester offer today, which took a week (I applied for English too btw! Good luck)

ReputationRep:
    53 days after sending my application I finally got my 2 first offers, both at the same time. Must be a new record

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livshaw2408)
    I got an offer from Leicester a week after I sent my UCAS
    Ah thank you and well done!

ReputationRep:
    Ah thank you and well done!
    Thank you! Where have you applied and what for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz0r123)
    Has anyone else experienced nottingham uni being really slow at sending out offers. No one i know who applied to nottingham uni (~10 people) have recieved an offer/acknowledgement after arouns 2-3 weeks.
    I received an acknowledgement email from Nottingham about 7 hours after I sent my UCAS application off, now all I have to do is wait for an offer, so nerve wracking xD

ReputationRep:
    Application was sent off on Friday, have so far received :Offer from Newcastle- Law (after 5 days) Offer from Sheffield- International and European Law (today- after 6 days) They seem to have been powering through them!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Where have you applied and what for?
    I'm about to apply for law at southampton, Reading, Leicester, Surrey and Essex. Just need my School to send of the application. You??

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to apply for law at southampton, Reading, Leicester, Surrey and Essex. Just need my School to send of the application. You??
    Applied for English at Southampton, Leicester, Glasgow, Nottingham and Reading haha we have a few of the same ones there! Yeah getting my school to send mine off took ages haha! Which one do you want to go to

ReputationRep:
    Received conditional offer for Biomedical science at sheffield. Application sent on 9th november. Decision received on 19th November (10 days)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied for English at Southampton, Leicester, Glasgow, Nottingham and Reading haha we have a few of the same ones there! Yeah getting my school to send mine off took ages haha! Which one do you want to go to
    Haha im not 100% sure yet but its between Southampton, Reading or Leicester. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Just received my first offer from Stirling less than 24 hours after I sent my application off

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough have just offered me a place, less than 24 hours after application was sent to ucas

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application off yesterday and received an offer from KCL today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dixietrix)
    I have an offer from Bristol!!!! :party2::party:
    And an interview at Southampton.
    What course? (Southampton)

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Physics at Bristol (and others) on fri the 13th. Got an acknowledgement from them a few days later. However, I have just received an email saying that "they are still considering my application." Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowfan1555)
    Applied for Physics at Bristol (and others) on fri the 13th. Got an acknowledgement from them a few days later. However, I have just received an email saying that "they are still considering my application." Anyone else?
    I applied Monday the 16th, had an acknowledgment yesterday.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.