Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17 watch

Announcements
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    No point having a United defender anyway - Chelsea look significantly more solid so I'll go for one of them now.
    Southampton Spurs Everton and City in their next 5 games. Not for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Southampton Spurs Everton and City in their next 5 games. Not for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'd be surprised.

I'll have Watford, Spurs, Chelsea with my cheap options as Middlesborough and Swansea.

Don't really like Karius in goal - Liverpool don't concede as many as people think but it's always 1 per game so we don't get those clean sheets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    No point having a United defender anyway - Chelsea look significantly more solid so I'll go for one of them now.
    Chelsea's fixtures are messy so it remains to be seen whether it's a good idea or not really.

Williams of Everton has let me down, thinking of Lovren but you never know what to expect with Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty stunned I'm in the top 10 of this league when I barely pay attention to my team. Lucio up your game pal
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You'd be surprised.

I'll have Watford, Spurs, Chelsea with my cheap options as Middlesborough and Swansea.

Don't really like Karius in goal - Liverpool don't concede as many as people think but it's always 1 per game so we don't get those clean sheets
    That's the problem, Karius never gets enough shots at him to get any save points. At least with a Liverpool defender you've got possible BPs or attacking points. Trouble is there's always a more urgent transfer you need to make than a GK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That's the problem, Karius never gets enough shots at him to get any save points. At least with a Liverpool defender you've got possible BPs or attacking points. Trouble is there's always a more urgent transfer you need to make than a GK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah exactly - Liverpool are pretty damn solid from open play but when we concede a chance (usually from a set piece), it's one that the keeper is never gonna save.

Yeah exactly; I need to lose Karius because of that reason but every week there's something better I could do...
    I only got him in the first place because I needed a cheap keeper, I knew he was starting and I hoped he'd be quality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like how last week I could bring in a keeper as I couldn't think of anything else.

And in completely stuck this week too as I want to keep faith in Sterling for his next couple games.

Maybe A. Williams to Lovren?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Captain choice this week is a nightmare. I have no faith in Aguero after recent results and Walcott is sure to blank again since I brought him in and captained him last week. Costa and Lukaku aren't too bad a choice either.

ReputationRep:
    I need a cheap midfield option for less than 6.2mil?

Snodgrass got injured.. any suggestions? (I already have Joe Allen).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I need a cheap midfield option for less than 6.2mil?

Snodgrass got injured.. any suggestions? (I already have Joe Allen).
    I would actually say Milner (although I think he's slightly more than 6.2m) due to his penalty taking status and the fact he gets some good assists.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Captain choice this week is a nightmare. I have no faith in Aguero after recent results and Walcott is sure to blank again since I brought him in and captained him last week. Costa and Lukaku aren't too bad a choice either.
    Walcott is injured apparently

Every year I get burnt by this guy. Every ****ing year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't trust Aguero, been **** lately. Sanchez can't possibly burn me again away at Sunderland?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by UnWise)
    I don't trust Aguero, been **** lately. Sanchez can't possibly burn me again away at Sunderland?
    Sunderland concede a lot of late goals and Sanchez will probably get subbed off early. It's a gamble.

I've had to take a hit for the 3rd week in a row due to injuries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Walcott is injured apparently

Every year I get burnt by this guy. Every ****ing year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh FFS, really? I seem to get burnt by him every year too. From what I can see he may only miss Sunderland, which does suck but may mean we can keep him. Certainly not captain material now though so may go with Costa.

Monreal is showing as yellow too for me, this really sucks.

ReputationRep:
    With Walcott unlikely to feature, Snodgrass injured and Amat out of favour, I'll most likely be playing Adam Clayton and Johnny Evans this week. I fear the tone has been set.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Oh FFS, really? I seem to get burnt by him every year too. From what I can see he may only miss Sunderland, which does suck but may mean we can keep him. Certainly not captain material now though so may go with Costa.

Monreal is showing as yellow too for me, this really sucks.
    I swore to myself I wouldn't pick him but he kept on scoring and everyone else had him, so I had no choice.

No idea who to sub in for him either, there's not many options in that price bracket.

ReputationRep:
    Ibra captain. Just debating whether to sell Payet to get a Liverpool midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Ibra captain. Just debating whether to sell Payet to get a Liverpool midfielder.
    Why not captain Sanchez?
    Sunderland are terrible, Moyes is useless and Arsenal can score at will sometimes.

Can't trust City anymore and Chelsea's game could be a bananaskin so I've gone with Sanchez.

The fact you don't already have a Liverpool midfielder (or at least Milner) is a travesty!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Why not captain Sanchez?
    Sunderland are terrible, Moyes is useless and Arsenal can score at will sometimes.

Can't trust City anymore and Chelsea's game could be a bananaskin so I've gone with Sanchez.

The fact you don't already have a Liverpool midfielder (or at least Milner) is a travesty!!
    Think I should drop Payet?

My thinking is give Aguero and Ibra one more week and then lose one to afford a Liverpool mid. I've got Walcott, Sanchez and Payet atm so Payet to Liv mid is my only option. Or I wait a week and lose a big striker and then upgrade Fletcher in midfield.

Think I'll save FT and stick. Nobody in league even has Ibra so I'm going for it.

ReputationRep:
    I probably should've changed Snodgrass to avoid further falls in value but I missed the first 0.1 drop and now I'd rather change 2 players than just one..

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.