Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

My Chemical Romance Society Watch

ReputationRep:
    im seein them at the o2 in nov yay! oh no everyones making out their arena gigs to be crap! its been 2 yrs since ive seen them (except for festivals) so i havent seen them in a huge arena before!!
    does anyone know whos supporting this tour???

ReputationRep:
    I can guarantee that none of their gigs are ever crap!! The support act is supposed to be Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI) but I don't know if it is confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah theyve never been crap before! I guess being in a huuuge venu will just be different, some of my best gigs have been big arenas and some tiny venues, aaaah i cant wait!!
    never heard of mindless self indulgence! have to go and download some, are they any good? thanks for the info!!

ReputationRep:
    woooo a my chemical romance society. i loove them . i cant wait til the black parade is dead dvd comes out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appleshampoo)
    lol yeah theyve never been crap before! I guess being in a huuuge venu will just be different, some of my best gigs have been big arenas and some tiny venues, aaaah i cant wait!!
    never heard of mindless self indulgence! have to go and download some, are they any good? thanks for the info!!
    msi are amazing i like 'kill the rock', 'i hate jimmy page', 'clarissa 'and 'shut me up' best by them

ReputationRep:
    MCR suck and are a disgrace to music, how dare anyone even consider liking them. Considered yourselves smited.

(Original post by W_i_l_l)
    MCR suck and are a disgrace to music, how dare anyone even consider liking them. Considered yourselves smited.
    I wonder who you listen to... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bumps

Why haven't I noticed this society? :eek:

I'd better join

This Is How I Disappear :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by =nuke=)
    I wonder who you listen to... :p:
    The harry potter theme tune mainly with the odd bit of classical and death-metal-jazz-orchestra fusion music normally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RJA)
    MCR, FFAF, FOB, Kooks

Out of those bands, My Chemical Romance is the only one with a shred of character and originality...
    Don't agree with this im sorry FFAF hav a lot of originality and character. They have some awesome tunes like roses for the dead :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join even though I think Black Parade is the biggest embarrassment ever? It's just terrible :no:

I love Bullets and Revenge, though. The real MCR (sob)

Soc has no leader, anyone want to do it?

ReputationRep:
    I'll volunteer, I'm not sure if I'm online enough to do it but that can be changed

I love MCR so much! When I first bought Three Cheers I wasn't so sure on it, as it was such a different sound to The Black Parade, but let there be no doubt that all three of their albums are awesome. :suith:

I own TBPID!, and LOTMS - although I haven't been able to watch the latter yet! I got it for Christmas and I've not been able to watch it

MCRmy!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, sorry for the double posting but I put up a thread for this that no some seems to be bothered about, so I gathered the news would be of more interest here

Desolation Row is out!

It's amazing, I'm buying it as soon as I can only problem is it isn't on the UK iTunes atm

What does everyone else think?

EDIT: This is the Desolation Row thread I was on about.

ReputationRep:
    I really like MCR, but they are **** live- I bought their album called "I brought you my bullets you brought me your love" which they did before they got all the fancy recording shizzle and it was so dire I threw it away. Does anyone else agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    Okay, sorry for the double posting but I put up a thread for this that no some seems to be bothered about, so I gathered the news would be of more interest here

Desolation Row is out!

It's amazing, I'm buying it as soon as I can only problem is it isn't on the UK iTunes atm

What does everyone else think?

:eek: i had no idea it was out! but i do now . i absolutely love it, i reckon it'll be on the UK itunes soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    I really like MCR, but they are **** live- I bought their album called "I brought you my bullets you brought me your love" which they did before they got all the fancy recording shizzle and it was so dire I threw it away. Does anyone else agree?
    I love it

Maybe you don't like it because it's a different sound to the other two that you're used to?

I think they're amazing live - I take it you didn't like The Black Parade Is Dead! either?

(Original post by yas8)
    :eek: i had no idea it was out! but i do now . i absolutely love it, i reckon it'll be on the UK itunes soon enough.
    I hope so! I managed to download it online but I feel really bad about it, and as soon as it's available to buy I will do.

It's amazing, fantastic song as ever MCR :love:

Note to everyone - would anyone mind if I applied to become leader of this soc?

ReputationRep:
    Desolation Row is number 1 in the iTunes video chart! Yays!

Interview with Gerard and Frank in this week's Kerrang too.

ReputationRep:
    i saw them at the astoria few years back at the matinee show, they were good even though i don't listen to them now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    I actually love Bullets, at the moment it's my favourite album. It's so....raw and I feel like everytime Gerard sings it comes directly from his soul 8oh wow, this sounds weird, but it feels like it!). And it's got Demolition Lovers on it, always a plus!

Oh and there were times when I thought that they weren't that great live but have you ever actually been to a concert? It's ******* awesome, I saw them at the O2 in 2007 as well and even though they were 2 members short, it was incredible!

(Original post by snowyowl)
    I own TBPID!, and LOTMS - although I haven't been able to watch the latter yet! I got it for Christmas and I've not been able to watch it
    You haven't seen LOTMS yet? Go and do it now! It's really great, I could watch it all the time. And it's quite funny at times as well. You surely have about 2 hours to spare some time?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.