So, do guys not like sarcasm?
Bad news for me i guess.
Failure By Design
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rogerio134)
Someone who i can glady spend spend days on end with and never get bored of their company.

Who i can sit with and say nothing and just relax and be totally natural with.

Someone who i can take the piss out of in a playfull way and they will take it on the chin and give it back to me in a funny way to make me laugh.

Someone who i care enough about to actually want to make MYSELF a better person just to look better in their eyes.

Someone who is attentive and wants to know how im doing and what im up and genuinely cares and misses me when im not with them.

Someone who has a life of their own away from me but still feels that i am a massive part of that life.

And bottom line, someone who is special enough for me not to care what everyone else thinks about us and just get on with it because were good enough for each other and nothing else really matters.
Sorry for bumping the thread (and for replying to this thread although I'm a female :p:) but this is exactly what I'm looking for in a guy (atleast the main things - my ideal guy also has to be able to be vulnerable around me and he has to love music!!!)
Had to comment on this, because I've never seen my feelings described so accurately!

Hope you find your special girl
siennakennedy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
... Guess i'm going to be single for life then!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads