How would you handle a mugger? Watch

starsdream2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Apparently I have an 'innocent face' so i'd just stare at him and hope he feels guilty or I'd scream very very loud.
coultron999
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
I'd bamboozle him by asking him "What colour does a smurf go when you choke it?"
Haha I love this, you have just got to love Russell Howard and mock the week.
Tefhel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Probably freeze up completely from shock - that's what happened when I thought I was being taken hostage on the underground, turns out it was just a tramp asking the carriage for change... -.-

I don't know what I'd do, but I would hope that I would just hand it over. I have insurance, so I'd rather have the inconvenience of having to buy a new phone and wallet than the inconvenience of being stabbed/beaten up.
Low Key
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Nick_000)
With a knife? I'd give him what he asks for. I value my life more than some twenties, a iPod and a phone. If I thought I could take him then I'd hand out a can of whoop ass.
You have TWENTIES? Where's my bread knife?
Aphotic Cosmos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Give them everything.

I value my life more than my personal possessions. I don't carry anything particularly valuable anyway.

He'd get a bit of a shock though. My phone is PIN locked. My iPod touch is PIN locked, and I only ever use my debit card or small change.

I do carry a Swiss Army Knife, but somehow I doubt that I would either have the chance to use it in self-defence, or the will.
doggyfizzel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Man I am basically Usain Bolt! Ain't no mofo gonna catch me, unless it is Usian Bolt doing the mugging
DarrylDurno
Report 9 years ago
i would be like that guy is a ****** he is A ***** i would be like BOOM POW YO and then id be like HEY YO WANT SOME O THIS cause im gangsta
MetallicaFan91
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y
confused_guy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rimipie)
LOL once this boy in my year was approached by some guys asking for his phone and whatever, and the boy started acting really strange, he started clucking and saying "YOU PUT THE CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE" and then the muggers were like "wtf? blud wtf is this? lets cut man dis guys crazy"
moral of the story - when mugged, act like a retard, they'll leave you alone
This made me laugh so loud, I would have loved to see that!
FormerlyHistoryStudent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If the knife was being held at my throat and it was a guy holding it, I'd give him what he wanted. If it were a girl then I'd duck, grab and twist her wrist/arm until she dropped the knife, and then punch her/ rugby tackle her to the ground. If I were being mugged by an individual without any weapon... again, if it were a girl I'd punch her to the floor or rugby tackle her, and if it were a guy, I'd kick him in the balls as hard as I could, punch him and run off.
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would really humiliate him by holding a gun to his head while using him as my *****.
numb3rb0y
Report 9 years ago
Assuming we weren't in this cowardly excuse for a nation, I'd give him what for with my pistol.
MeanMachine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would pull out my wand and Expelliarmus his knife
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Aack)
I'd bamboozle him by asking him "What colour does a smurf go when you choke it?"
thats actually quite a good plan - it takes the mugger so completely by surprise it gives you a chance to escape

another idea is to start belting out christmas songs - they just dont know what to do.

as for me, id fight if it was only one of them even with a knife. More than one or the guys got a gun then hes suddenly got himself a new mobile phone
miranda13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i wonder how many of you have actually had experience of this? i'm guessing not a lot
VanillaCat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by C.C.G)
Can't report me, can he? "i was trying to mug this guy and he beat me up and mugged me "
:rofl:
lotsofsnails
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CandyFlipper)
I'd show him the phone I use, a 33:10 ... they'd walk off in disgust.
ahhh me too! it does the job :yep:
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 9 years ago
If there are no weapons, I'd be fine. I'd jam a finger in his clavicle and keep him on the floor, call the rozzers. If he had a knife, I'd get my knife out (I carry an Opinel 8, which is very useful for cutting strings and peeling stuff). If he had a gun, I'd probably squirt a brick.
grantrough
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
the helicopter, right in his face, lesson taught
simcard2007
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by grantrough)
the helicopter, right in his face, lesson taught
l0l :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (285)
37.75%
No - but I will (53)
7.02%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.28%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
47.95%

Watched Threads