The Monopoly TSR Alliance Watch

Gaara.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
You will eventually get to $21 mill, you just have start off small.
I found the biggest road in the Switzerland hills for $18 mill.
When I get that, :coma:
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mellard, cool. One of my old massive roads crossed through Mellard. I sabotaged the last guy who had it

I'm not too far away from there. Mine's "202nd St, Lucas"
Rubgish
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
signed up, username is TSR Rubgish.

Also i've just got a demolition card, if anyone needs a hazard removing from a road Don't want to risk using it on people near me incase they retaliate.
ocelotrevs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I managed to get back most of the roads I had before, I've gained a couple of new ones as well.
Gaara.
Rep:
?
202nd, I see it
And rubgish, you can only use it to remove the hazards on your street i think
Rubgish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Tsk how rude. I'm sure you can bulldoze other peoples buildings though (including bonuses), so why not the hazards too?
ocelotrevs
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hold up, where was The Alliance supposed to be taking over.
I swept up London roads, I also have a few tricks up my sleeve for tomorrow.
Gaara.
Rep:
?
Well kansas seems deserted so if you have no roads go there first
dhokes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've just purchased a street that I can't see!
Gaara.
Rep:
?
(Original post by dhokes)
I've just purchased a street that I can't see!
Click on the "streets tab" on the bottom of the screen, and see if it is there :s
AsystoleUK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh darn! I missed a road near to me that only cost $1.9m and seems to be generating $1.4m rent now with only one building on it. Wish I'd seen that this morning, that guys going to have enough to snap up the next road I was after before me :3
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Rubgish)
signed up, username is TSR Rubgish.

Also i've just got a demolition card, if anyone needs a hazard removing from a road Don't want to risk using it on people near me incase they retaliate.
Go after someones road who has a huge building on it....then click on the little plus sign and demolish that *****! :yep:

Btw when did the game restart? I only just noticed!
dhokes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Gaara.)
Click on the "streets tab" on the bottom of the screen, and see if it is there :s
Its listed when I click on 'View my streets' but it doesn't show on the map. :confused:
Gaara.
Rep:
?
(Original post by AsystoleUK)
Oh darn! I missed a road near to me that only cost $1.9m and seems to be generating $1.4m rent now with only one building on it. Wish I'd seen that this morning, that guys going to have enough to snap up the next road I was after before me :3
Sabotage him or demolish his building asap.
Or get someone here to do it

Its listed when I click on 'View my streets' but it doesn't show on the map. :confused:
:s:
Must be a bug, which road is it??
Vitex
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Under the new reset & rules, do they have any way to track people using multiple accounts? That is to say; could I create a second account and buy my main accounts roads for a very small sum of money, then sell them on for a much higher price for profit?
Rubgish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Any chance of a quick bit of info? Can people PM me their initial street values and how much rent one £50,000 house makes from that street please? I want to optimise my start
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had this problem a couple of times before the reset. It seems they didn't fix that bug.

I used Google Maps to help find the street. Both times it happened, I had the scroll south west a few times to get to the right location, but this may just be a coincidence.
AsystoleUK
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

Hm. No money, no chances! I may just use a proxy to create a second account and get a chance card.
Gaara.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vitex)
Under the new reset & rules, do they have any way to track people using multiple accounts? That is to say; could I create a second account and buy my main accounts roads for a very small sum of money, then sell them on for a much higher price for profit?
From their blog:

"Cheaters
We are monitoring activity of players. If we are suspicious that you are engaging in unsportsmanlike behavior in the game, you do run the risk of being disqualified (or in Monopoly terms, sent to jail without a 'get out of jail free' card.). As you know, this is a free game and we want people to have fun negotiating deals, buying streets and building a crazy new cityscape."
dhokes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

:s:
Must be a bug, which road is it??
The Fairway, Leicester, UK

Never mind, problem solved. :yy:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.73%
No - but I will (104)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (648)
47.75%

Watched Threads