Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't play video games :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh well :erm:

Help me Cara... I'm stuck in an endless loop of this http://pinochan.net/flash/Higurashi/niipahmix.swf

I CAN'T CLOSE IT :eek3:

Glory to the hypno-nii-pah :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :lolwut:
    :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :bawling:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Fanta :coma:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Just a quick post to say that I'm going back to Japan to spend some time with my family. My flight is tomorrow morning at four (ugh, I'm not looking forward to it). I'm going to be busy packing and organising the trip with Luke, so I won't be online throughout much of the day (unless I have wireless on the plane, but I think that's reserved for Business, not Economy Class). Therefore, the next time I post will likely be once I'm there, which should be sometime this week coming.

I hope all of you have a good weekend. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Just a quick post to say that I'm going back to Japan to spend some time with my family. My flight is tomorrow morning at four (ugh, I'm not looking forward to it). I'm going to be busy packing and organising the trip with Luke, so I won't be online throughout much of the day (unless I have wireless on the plane, but I think that's reserved for Business, not Economy Class). Therefore, the next time I post will likely be once I'm there, which should be sometime this week coming.

:hugs:bye :sad:

I woke up early to bid on ebay :sad:

Hurray its the 10th :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    Good night.

It seem TSR is doomed to die again for another night. I suppose I should get on with some work...
    hello new person :sexface:

ReputationRep:

see ya :hugs: have a good time

ReputationRep:
    euge:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    vin-kun

ReputationRep:
    morning

ReputationRep:
    morning Athy :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hey eug

how is all?

:hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

:cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    hello new person :sexface:
    :grin: new person

And is breakfast!

Where is new person? :teeth: :eating:

ReputationRep:
    morning
    Juno-sama

ReputationRep:
    I have ideas for the massive year long assignment :proud: they came to me while I was timotei-ing :mmm:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.