PS Helper
    ooooh. do we have an imposter??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    i seen him go on here
    Yes, he does.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Does Darren Post Here???????????????????????????? ??????????
    Depends... whos asking? :p:

his friend he left me with the laptop and this is set as his home page
    sup dazza

ReputationRep:
    darren?
    Yes, Darren posts here, sorry.

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    Ah, I see. Not to sound patronising, but are you certain you've put the email address in correctly? If so, that is quite a wait. I dunno, you don't really think they'd ignore emails on purpose, do you? That'd be pretty out of order...
    Meh, maybe they've changed the e-mail address since then. :mmm: UCL kindly replied to tell me I had no chance, so I doubt they just ignore ones they think don't stand a chance :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ukdragon37)
    You have a picture of a human but you have an animal name???? are you an anthropomorph?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    Yeah, I do. Ahh, Sigur Rós? It's a lovely song. :yep:

'Vaka' from ( ) is also gorgeous...
    Yeah, I was tipped onto him tonight. Loving the stuff so far.

arcadia thats your first name? house your second?
    Arcadia House is the name of the place in my favourite book where one of the main characters is brutally raped on her 18th birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Arcadia House is the name of the place in my favourite book where one of the main characters is brutally raped on her 18th birthday.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    wut
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    So, um, whats your name, friend of Ape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    What book is this?

And I personally think this is Darren. No n00b could use the quote feature so excessively :haughty:.

you arent a paedo are you

its john
    Heva is totally a paedo, she once walked into my room dressed like spider man, to say that I **** myself was an understatement. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what Higher Geography,English,R.E and either History or Maths would let me do at Uni??

Im not going till 2011 so im in no rush but i have never had an idea what to do so just made sure i had highers!

Thanks

(Original post by CalB92)
    Can anyone tell me what Higher Geography,English,R.E and either History or Maths would let me do at Uni??

Im not going till 2011 so im in no rush but i have never had an idea what to do so just made sure i had highers!

Thanks
    Hmmmm, maybe leave out R.E? Unless you want to become a vicar, but you don't want to have no sex do you? Geography could get you into a wide range of careers, I think Rosie on this thread could tell you better. English, again a wide range of careers, same with History and Maths. Doing any sciences?

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    Law, history and almost any other humanities subject.

ReputationRep:
    Maths, Geography, pretty much any essay/arts subject. You rule out most sciences, and most language courses, but otherwise you're fairly free. Economics, History, English, Theology, Communications, Media, Business Management, etc.

ReputationRep:
    how do u delete posts on this forumm?
    Click on 'edit' on the post you want to delete, click the delete button at the bottom-right.

Hey guys.:ahee:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.