Three Britons shot dead in Pakistan..Sick. Watch

faber niger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tanzeel)
Had the same people shot someone in Britain or tried to blow up a train, the media that is referring to them as brits would have been referring to them as Pakistani. Why the double standards?
Well, the 7/7 bombers were generally refered to as British. I don't see any double standards.

On a more sophisticated analysis, they were de jure British, had de facto Pakistani ancestry and probably felt stronger cultural ties to Pakistan than Britain (given their attack).
RandomFellas
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
@OP I think your a bit of a lemon. I mean, "its not safe anymore?" Whats that all about? The U.K has probbally the most highest crime rate in europe and your talking about a few deaths and how it makes you sick? Hmm... Hundreads of people die in the U.K from crime... Of corse, mostly goes un-reported.
0201Bean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by RandomFellas)
@OP I think your a bit of a lemon. I mean, "its not safe anymore?" Whats that all about? The U.K has probbally the most highest crime rate in europe and your talking about a few deaths and how it makes you sick? Hmm... Hundreads of people die in the U.K from crime... Of corse, mostly goes un-reported.
I hate lemons.
Nasir....:-)
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Every country has it's good and bad sides.....sometimes we just see more of one side because that is the side more publicised....
boromir9111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Nasir....:-))
Every country has it's good and bad sides.....sometimes we just see more of one side because that is the side more publicised....
This.
ak56
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Those lot look really British.
FranticMind
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Absolute hell hole.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Houdizzle)
British is a civic identity you absolute imbecile.
Shut up you Jew.
?!master?!mini?!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Shut up you Jew.
:ahee:
Houdizzle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Shut up you Jew.
Ha ha, se my sig for a description of what just happened to you.
uer23
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ibysaiyan)
Jahilia = Age of ignorance / a term. Jahaala : Ignorance/illiteracy.
=}
Agreed, Pakistan is a breeding ground for ignorant *****. Many of them don't even follow the correct version of Islam. It's were sects like Ahmadiyyah etc. originate from.
z_ali
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RyanT)
It's telling you've chosen to portray British culture in a largely negative light isn't it? :rolleyes:

I don't understand how someone can be a Muslim and British, that's true - because it contains many values anathema to British culture. If they're Muslims then yes, it would involve leaving their religion. But that is not true for all religions.

If you don't understand what being British is - that is an intellectual failure on your behalf - if it makes you feel any better I'll recommend some books on British anthropology in order to cure you of your professed ignorance, one that comes highly recommended is "watching the English". Not entirely the same thing as a book on British culture, but it's close enough.
oh shut up.
your talking out of your arse, why can't a muslim be a muslim and be british? thats probably the most stupidestt thing i've heard
KayK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This might seem like something crazy to say; But its not that Pakistan is a mess, everywhere you go in the world is a mess. And these people just hang onto those backward beliefs.

Some parts of Pakistan are very very beautiful.
Nasir....:-)
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by uer23)
Agreed, Pakistan is a breeding ground for ignorant *****. Many of them don't even follow the correct version of Islam. It's were sects like Ahmadiyyah etc. originate from.
get your facts right before posting things like "it's where sects like Ahmadiyya etc. originate from".......who's ignorant now?
Jacker956
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i feel sorry for those dudes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by KayK)
This might seem like something crazy to say; But its not that Pakistan is a mess, everywhere you go in the world is a mess. And these people just hang onto those backward beliefs.

Some parts of Pakistan are very very beautiful.
You mean anywhere you go that is majority Muslim?
Numzilla
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hate the extremist element taking over Pakistan. :banghead:
tanzeel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Numzilla)
I hate the extremist element taking over Pakistan. :banghead:
The extremist element has been getting their asses whupped from pillar to post and from here to next year, over the past few years. This particular incident has nothing to do with that. Its a case of murder, whatever the hell the motive may be, and its the same as someone killing family members in America or Italy. In fact, if my figures are not wrong, New Zealand and South Africa have some of the worst figures (or possibly the worst) statistics in the world for murder.

PS. Someone left a neg rep saying: "**** you go blow up a train and see if you're called British". To that, I say this: I'd much rather call my self a horse's rear end than to call myself British. I'm not British and proudly so. I'm just as proud of not being British(and certain other nationalities) as I am proud of being who I am. As for blowing up trains, the first time, it was British terrorists so if you want another one blown up, you need to look closer to home, I'm not your man on that one.
Tam_91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Elipsis)
You mean anywhere you go that is majority Muslim?
I didn't know Zimbabwe, Haiti, Sierra Leonne and countless of other countries in a mess are majority muslim?

But looking at your previous posts on this forum, it's not surprise you come up with a comment like that.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tam_91)
I didn't know Zimbabwe, Haiti, Sierra Leonne and countless of other countries in a mess are majority muslim?

But looking at your previous posts on this forum, it's not surprise you come up with a comment like that.
Although there are countries in trouble who aren't Muslim, most Muslim countries are in fact in trouble. It is amazing that a country that follows a blue print laid out for them by God have such insanely unstable and barbaric countries. Haiti had an earth quake that ruined the island - completely outside of their control. And Zimbabwe was a dangerous place to go, but it's getting better, and will soon become, like it was before, safer than almost all Muslim states. The really funny thing about your post is that Sierra Leonne is 60% Muslim LOL, thanks for proving my point :teehee:.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1460)
79.61%
Leave (374)
20.39%

Watched Threads