David Cameron refuses to return Koh i Noor diamond to India Watch

SWdon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by James10000)
and your obsessed with going around denying the truth

why bother returning this diamond to India ? why even bother trying to trade with India which has blocked most of its markets

you go around posting false stuff about India all the time

Ive recentrly began stating well known facts about India since it DC visit and you keep quoting me, DC vists is it over im more focussed on the Labour Election so leave me alone and go back to watching Bollywood if you want true india watch slum dog millionaire
lol its you whose been posting the false stuff on this forum, no wonder you got so many warnings! and for ur info i dont watch Bollywood films, just because im Indian dont mean you can tell me to "go back to watching bollywood". I quote your posts because i disagree with them and to counter your indian hate campaign.
James10000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SWdon)
lol its you whose been posting the false stuff on this forum, no wonder you got so many warnings! and for ur info i dont watch Bollywood films, just because im Indian dont mean you can tell me to "go back to watching bollywood". I quote your posts because i disagree with them and to counter your indian hate campaign.
you dont disagree with me, you know what im saying is facts you just think that by calling me a troll ill stop saying the truth you wrong

India is a great place but still it should not be a British priority

if you look will a clear head you will see the truth its a fact campaign the india economy is the the most overated biggest ponzi scheme in the world . China and india should not be mentioned in the same sentence

and dont reply to this idk DC vist to India is old news now
SWdon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by James10000)
you dont disagree with me, you know what im saying is facts you just think that by calling me a troll ill stop saying the truth you wrong

India is a great place but still it should not be a British priority

if you look will a clear head you will see the truth its a fact campaign the india economy is the the most overated biggest ponzi scheme in the world . China and india should not be mentioned in the same sentence

and dont reply to this idk DC vist to India is old news now
Yes India has its problems but why do you feel the need to boast about a countries issues? Even though they have issues, they are not doing bad for themselves, which is why David Cameron willing went to India with a entourage of people to seek trade & investment for the UK, so India's economic success is clearly not overrated to the prime minister of the UK.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads