Turn on thread page Beta

Girls/boys.. post your pics, and I shall tell you what your best physical feature is watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nici-n)
    I like your hair! Love your haircut. And you have a nice nose as well
    My fat, wide nose? lol

Thank you anyhow...you made me feel a tad better about myself. lol.

ReputationRep:
    You look really good! But I bet you know that already. Love your lips, your adam's apple (lol! but it's so sexy) and your eyes. Are you mixed? You look peruvian or something.
    Thankyou! Ah I don't particularly find myself all that attractive or ugly to be honest, I guess I just try and be confident but don't want to risk being cocky. Haha thankyou, nope just British :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    aww thank you - ive only been told that like 4 times and 3 of them were on this thread :p:
    Haha your welcome .

ReputationRep:
    Added a drunken pic which was taken on my 26th birthday to my profile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    You're pissed during the daytime in your room on your birthday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    LMAO this really made me lol:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GroovyTimes)
    Me with a due sense of dread?
    God damn it it's my antenna, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Don't take the piss out of my flute :love:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Aww you look really sweet I love your smile to begin with. And your BOOBS! I wish I had those myself
    aww thank you - no ones ever told me I have a nice smile!! - I think it's a bit dorky - and I could weigh 6 stone and my smile would still give me a double chin and chipmonk cheeks!!
    And my boobs get a lot of mentions LOL - you can have them - it's ***** to reach the bra's in my size in shops - there always on the top rack (excuse the pun) and I'm quite short - I feel about 10 asking someone to reach my size for me LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeLee---x)
    profile pic
    Aaw! I love your hair, it's all shiny. It's a shame you're wearing those glasses (It's not like I don't like them or anything) because I really would like to see your eyes :P
    (Original post by Torrchy)

Hit me
    I love your peachy skin! It's so beautiful. You have a nice face shape as well. Oh, and I love your jacket....
    Click for large pic

I was pissed off because it was late, I was writing a 3000 word essay on the importance of algebra for a foundation law course (yeah, seriously) and my mate shoved his bloody phone in my face; hence the pissed off look. My hair has started going rather thin though, so I have now shaved it all off and had my nose pierced
    I'd say your lips! You have sexy lips
    (Original post by AqsaJaved)
    Dont be rude please.
    And my profile pic aswell (left one)
    Aaaw you look pretty! You have beautiful innocent eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blutarsky)
    You're pissed during the daytime in your room on your birthday?
    That wasn't my room (trust me, I don't own a Pokemon picture) and it was night time, I had the light on.

ReputationRep:
    With some old friends..
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'd say your lips! You have sexy lips
    Can't believe you didn't comment on the curtains! Everyone who has seen that pic so far has commented on them.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winterSTU)
    Don't take the piss out of my flute :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The helmet design. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't my room (trust me, I don't own a Pokemon picture) and it was night time, I had the light on.
    Haha Suuure!

ReputationRep:
    You look really handsome! Maybe it's just me, but I think you look kind of badboy-ish as well. Many girls fancy that :P Oh, and your lips look very kissable

(Original post by Jordan-Kirby)
    Thankyou! Ah I don't particularly find myself all that attractive or ugly to be honest, I guess I just try and be confident but don't want to risk being cocky. Haha thankyou, nope just British :yep:
    But that's a good thing though confidence is everything! one can become much more attractive by being confident.

(Original post by lacelicker)
    aww thank you - no ones ever told me I have a nice smile!! - I think it's a bit dorky - and I could weigh 6 stone and my smile would still give me a double chin and chipmonk cheeks!!
    And my boobs get a lot of mentions LOL - you can have them - it's ***** to reach the bra's in my size in shops - there always on the top rack (excuse the pun) and I'm quite short - I feel about 10 asking someone to reach my size for me LOL!
    Lol, it's not dorky at all.... quite sweet actually. Hahaha really? Loool! Feel kinda sorry for you then :P but you shouldn't complain girls would kill for boobs like that you know so show them what you got, honey. hahahaha JK

(Original post by alijimi)
    With some old friends..
    which one is you though?

Can't believe you didn't comment on the curtains! Everyone who has seen that pic so far has commented on them.

Thanks
    LOOOOL I actually noticed the curtains :P but I didn't wanna say anything. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    which one is you though?
    Feel free to comment on all 3

ReputationRep:

better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)

Brilliant mate!

ReputationRep:

I'm the dude infront

Edit: That guy behind me is laughing isn't he?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2011
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.