Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, what do YOU want to do in life? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good question.

I have seen the world. I know what it is to be rich. But by I have achieved neither of those things by my own effort...

Perform once in the Olympic games.

Become a board member for Apple.

Start up a separate gaming company exclusively for Mac.

Invent a quad die super-processor.

Revolutionize the world...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    I am not a model, nor am I naked. I am however, a dude you do not know. so kinda B) but not 100%...
    I have x-ray vision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    I have x-ray vision
    Doesn't it get awkward when you're talking to your dad? specially if he gets a boner

ReputationRep:
    Megan Fox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Doesn't it get awkward when you're talking to your dad? specially if he gets a boner
    Even more awkward when I talk to yo mumma, and she gets a boner.

ReputationRep:
    For starters, get A's in all my Highers/Advanced Highers, stop being so rubbish at Fencing, go and study Pharmacy (if I can have a gap year I will!), ideally at Bath or East Anglia, they're my current favourites. Get my degree, go and get a job in research (finding a cure for cancer sounds like a nice, easy thing to achieve ) and a nice place to live, and finally finish a few of my stories and maybe get some published. And I really want kids, hopefully in my late twenties but my life won't end if I have them later. I'd be gutted if I never got to have kids though.

Well, that's one of my life plans. Here's the other...

Get O's in all my NEWTS, get into the Ministry of Magic and work my way up to being Minister for Magic, and after that the world is mine for the taking. May possibly abolish the laws about keeping magic secret from muggles. I'm all for Muggle/Wizard integration. :lol:

I know it's immature, but I couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilylikeeee)
    Even more awkward when I talk to yo mumma, and she gets a boner.
    Then even more so when you get the boner straight after

ReputationRep:
    Move out of my Dad's place
    Get good grades on my A Levels
    Go 2 uni and get a First in Business Management
    The get a high powered job in a cool company and pull my weight a little.
    If I meet a nice guy along the way would be nice and i have nothing against a couple of kids and maybe a dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Damn, I thought nobody would notice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    Only **** around here is you.

ReputationRep:
    Career will probably be law or language-based
    This.
    I want to work for the foreign office or the EU or something similar, involving a bit of travel but eventually settling down in the UK. When I'm old (like, FORTY! *gasp*) I'll retrain as a languages teacher for secondary school kids.
    I want to go to Cambridge but I'll have to see how my a levels go. I reckon I've got the capability if I can just get my act together.
    I want kids, but not sure about getting married.

ReputationRep:
    I would like to become the most feared and yet most respected person in the world.
    Other than that, move to Scotland, write a novel, go kayaking all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I want to teach social sciences at a local secondary/FE college, then go into educational policy. I suppose my ultimate aim would be to be in charge of an entire LEA.

It'd also be nice to marry Karen Gillan and make babies.

ReputationRep:
    1. Graduate next year with a 1st in Computer Science
    2. Intern in an investment bank in London (or Hong Kong?) for the summer
    3. Gap year in Japan
    4. Software developer in investment bank in Hong Kong for a few years

Then... I don't know. Start a business? Write a book? Could do anything.

(Original post by doll x)
    Go to Japan, live there. (impossible, yes I know.)
    There's nothing impossible about it! I'm planning to move to Japan next year.
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    marriage - check
    kids - check

job/career - I have no frikking clue

ReputationRep:
    Get through it.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't know what I want to do. Anyone who knows me around the forum will know that I already have a job offer for when I graduate- but it isn't what I want to do long term.

Life wise, I'm really family orientated, so I want children.. and that's literally the only thing that I know for certain about my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX)
    What's with the IB in your sig? Never knew anyone who really felt so strong about it.
    I'm just very proud of the IB. I've always been looked by non-IB students, they just don't understand the amount of work involved and how we're almost at an disadvantage cause the IB doesn't belong to any state education authority so many Unis just don't recognise it or they just pick random numbers.

Like my Korean friend applied to Soul National university and they told him that for him to get in he needed 46 IB points. Me? Well, when I got into University- I don't want to brag but I was like a much harder worker, better maths better academic. Like, I felt annoyed that these people were with me yet I seem to be ahead of them in most topic/subjects. But then some people stop doing maths at GCSE but in IB I HAD to keep doing it for another two years, same with English and a science and a foreign language.

ReputationRep:
    I want to work in politics. That's about it.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Leave a legacy which lives on after I'm dead.

I have two ideas for this, firstly through my career (I don't intend to do anything really major, but it would be nice to know that I've done something which will be useful or beneficial to a number of people in the future) and secondly through my funeral plans.
    I want something like this when I'm dead, only smaller:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Kennet_Long_Barrow

It'll stand for thousands of years (hopefully)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.