Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)
    :lolwut:

Oh British girls :

Uggs, are called uggs for a reason, but it's the leggings, I don't understand come on, how can you walk around like that, it's just like walking around in tights, I'd feel half dressed.

I realise, i'm going to get negged for this :sigh:
    Nah. I'd only feel half dressed if I had my arse on show. I always make sure my tops are longer than my backside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?
    Let me guess, you see these girls on nights out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?
    So very very true.

(Original post by HEJ92)
    This is a stereotype of chavvy british girls.

My friends and I are not like this at all. We don't "sleep around" we don't cover ourselves with make-up (I go to college with no make-up on), I couldn't manipulate anyone or anything.
    My group of friends are very friendly, we hate rudeness and people who are not polite. We're not loud, and we don't get "messy".
    We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.
    Your photo's on your profile would have everyone believe differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insoms)
    "LOLOL WE're so randum aren't we so funny and random and outgoing? LOLZ OH man i was so drunk that night xDxD can't believe i flashed all those guys has anyone seen my blackberry? I think I lost it in the club. WOooo partaay tonight we're so outgoing and fun why don't we have boyfriends??"
    This made me lol! So true, looks a lot like my news feed ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    Mate, its the 21st Century. If your gay just come out and say it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AClockworkOrange)
    Tbh from my experience most are, not even just the chavettes as you put it,
    the mean girl plastic types, drinking, slut-like to attract guys :rolleyes:, make-up, unfriendly.. etc

foreign girls in this country are the kindest, most respectful and elegant people I know..
    Those are the types I hate; being superficial is lowly rated in my books. I can't set my standards too high on the drinking thing though because, well, if I did I'd have very little choice.

I know of quite a few rude(technically impolite with bad manners) foreign girls; that said I prefer the company of British girls above all others that I have recently spent time with anyway and I spend a lot of time with people who aren't originally from this country so I think that's a fair comment.

I tend to be attracted to girls that wear little make-up and have self-respect, to be perfectly honest, so those 'other' girls fade into the background and only come onto my radar for the following reasons; that they're unbelievably hot and/or out of disgust.

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody else getting tired of having to defend themselves by pointing out what should be common knowledge by now? - Not all X people are Y!

I shouldn't have to do this any more. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    Is anybody else getting tired of having to defend themselves by pointing out what should be common knowledge by now? - Not all X people are Y!

I shouldn't have to do this any more. :rolleyes:
    Well obviously. Surely you didn't the OP claimed that every single British female bar none fitted the attributes he described? I think any sensible person reading it would realise that he was highlighting that these attributes are far more prevalent in British girls compared to foreign girls in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    why do you thinks have their name...they are UGGly boots.
    Ahaha, you amuse me. Really, that's so clever. :lovedup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Well obviously. Surely you didn't the OP claimed that every single British female bar none fitted the attributes he described? I think any sensible person reading it would realise that he was highlighting that these attributes are far more prevalent in British girls compared to foreign girls in the UK.
    Of course, my faith in humanity is much stronger than that, but judging by a few of the posts on here it would seem not to be the case.

ReputationRep:
    http://repdat.net/wp-content/uploads...ew-300x284.jpg

This is why!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardine92)
    I could not give a **** about what you think. Sure, there are some awful awful girls out there but most of us are fine, despite being slightly crude, drunken and sex crazed. Personally I think that most British boys dress and act like ***** these days but you don't see me or any other girls starting a thread expressing our disgust do you.
    You obviously do care, otherwise you wouldn't have made a post attacking the OP. I'm not condoning what he's saying though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    As a British girl myself, although it's not all British girls that are like this, it IS a large amount! To all those British girls who are saying, "Other European girls are like that too!" NO! NOT AS MUCH AS BRITISH GIRLS! I am embarassed to be the same nationality sometimes when I see the completely unclassy majority of British girls walking round puking in the streets, looking like ****s.

And yes, it happens in other countries but NOWHERE NEAR AS MUCH! Wake up!
    Nail head! Nuff Said!

ReputationRep:
    lol Cher came to my head when reading this thread also. She is such the 'English' party girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azog 150)
    Mate, its the 21st Century. If your gay just come out and say it.
    Or guys are starting to have standards and want to do more then act like animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    So very very true.

Your photo's on your profile would have everyone believe differently.
    Oh, so you know me from looking at a couple of pictures? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, you're heterosexual. 99% of British women are boring, ugly, and/or fat. And if they are in shape, they are a slut. British women are a ****ing mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PygmyShrew)
    Yet only ~7% of the UK prison population are female. Strange how all those well behaved British guys got themselves locked up while the British girls run around, acting so indecently.

Really, take a step back and look at the population as a whole. For every 'scummy' girl, I'm sure there's at least one 'scummy' guy. It's just that nobody generalises their behaviour to the entire population.
    So two wrongs make a right now?
    Most British women are either: Ugly, fat, boring or thick. If they are in shape they tend to sleep around with as many guys as humanly possible.

Go to a gym and there are far more guys there than women, so at least guys are failing as miserably as the average British women (who is also usually depressed).

(Original post by HEJ92)
    This is a stereotype of chavvy british girls.

My friends and I are not like this at all. We don't "sleep around" we don't cover ourselves with make-up (I go to college with no make-up on), I couldn't manipulate anyone or anything.
    My group of friends are very friendly, we hate rudeness and people who are not polite. We're not loud, and we don't get "messy".
    We have good morals and beliefs and our appearance isn't your typical bodycon dress and heels or jeggings, uggs and a cropped top.
    Let's cut the crap, you certainly are not a role model - you look overweight. So what you are then defending is that if you are not a slapper, you take poor care of your health and appearance. That's not exactly a good thing to be arguing for - where are the nice, normal girls who take care of themselves?

ReputationRep:
    I'm French but have lived in England most of my life and have to say that whilst the OP's portrayal of British girls is a generalisation I think they are much more like this than Europeans. Some of my friends are kind of like that but they're still great and I love them to bits. However, when I visit family and friends in France, I feel that girls tend to be less superficial and more laid-back. For example, when I go clubbing with friends here, getting ready is such a big deal, you have to look perfect and wear lots of make-up and not much else. It's generally much more casual in France, you get much more of a range of 'dressiness' in clubs and it seems to be more about just having a good time than trying to look good. I have amazing friends in both countries though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (You))
    You think 1344 metres is a hill?
    Compared to the mountains in the rest of the world, Scotland's (or cotland, if the quote is to be believed :lol:) mountains are like hills. Still too high and steep for a lazy sod like me to climb though. :lol: I know that Scotland does actually have real mountains btw, I was just making a comparison.

And OP, you are seriously pathetic for badmouthing British women and making childish generalisations and doing it anonymously. At least if you didn't then we'd know who to avoid in the street.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.