Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    thanks for the info! what were your predicted grades and other results to get into the course at LSE? and when in march did u hear from them. Thanks.
    I gained 7 A*s and 3 As at GCSE and I was predicted 3 As at A Level. I received my offer from LSE on 12th March which is pretty late. I think if you haven't heard by the middle of February I would assume you have been accepted.
    Would you like another info?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellies31)
    I think if you haven't heard by the middle of February I would assume you have been accepted.
    ??? how does that work?>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noojoo)
    ??? how does that work?>
    Quite a few people applied from my school and they all got rejections before February. I was the only one left waiting for a reply. I then got my offer in March. I could be wrong though. I have no idea how the selection process at LSE takes place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellies31)
    Quite a few people applied from my school and they all got rejections before February. I was the only one left waiting for a reply. I then got my offer in March. I could be wrong though. I have no idea how the selection process at LSE take place.
    Hi

Whenabouts did you send in your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nibbl3s)
    Hi

Whenabouts did you send in your application?
    I can't remeber when I sent off my application but I received an email from LSE informing me they had received my application on 11th November 2009.

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    Got an offer from LSE (Accounting and Finance) last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ankymod)
    Hey
    Got an offer from LSE (Accounting and Finance) last night
    what time?

ReputationRep:
    Did you get it, 108? If not, hope you will get it soon cause you seem to be a nice person and really enthusiastic about LSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chuchuchu)
    Did you get it, 108? If not, hope you will get it soon cause you seem to be a nice person and really enthusiastic about LSE.
    sadly not yet. i've been waiting a while now. not feeling too hopeful about getting an offer now. have you gotten an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    sadly not yet. i've been waiting a while now. not feeling too hopeful about getting an offer now. have you gotten an offer yet?
    Not yet. I sent mine one week after the Oxbridge deadline. How about yours? I'm applying for a Management related anyway so didn't feel much pain seeing lots of people getting offers yesterday. Perhaps you sent your application not as early as those who got accepted did?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chuchuchu)
    Not yet. I sent mine one week after the Oxbridge deadline. How about yours? I'm applying for a Management related anyway so didn't feel much pain seeing lots of people getting offers yesterday. Perhaps you sent your application not as early as those who got accepted did?
    i sent mine mid- November. Some people have received offers who applied in late November- Early December. Also some people haven;t heard who applied in October, so i'm not sure what to think. People have gotten offers with lower predicted grades and GCSEs, do that makes me a bit more hopeful.

ReputationRep:
    Yes at least A&F department does make some process. Good luck to you then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    what time?
    Umm, around 11.30pm Bangkok time, so I guess 4.45pm UK time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    i sent mine mid- November. Some people have received offers who applied in late November- Early December. Also some people haven;t heard who applied in October, so i'm not sure what to think. People have gotten offers with lower predicted grades and GCSEs, do that makes me a bit more hopeful.
    i sent mine mid november as well

ReputationRep:
    checked my email today

got an offer!!!!! w00t w00t for sep. 2012, hahaha gap year then lse babyyyy

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm like the only one who hasn't got an offer for this course yet. haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    i think i'm like the only one who hasn't got an offer for this course yet. haha.
    Chin up, you're not alone. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeah... i guess. but it seems like they have already given out all the offers. Hoping they have a few spare for the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 108)
    No you're not. I am with you haha. I applied late-November!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superman-lives)
    No you're not. I am with you haha. I applied late-November!!

(Original post by 108)
    yeah... i guess. but it seems like they have already given out all the offers. Hoping they have a few spare for the rest of us.

Me too, no offer yet either, been waiting since like October time. Feels good to know there are still a few people waiting like me though, i thought i was alone as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.