Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fair play, did you lose interest on powerlifting?

My back lost interest in powerlifting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    My back lost interest in powerlifting
    "Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Haha, it pisses me off too - I just go on a random thread and neg everyone, usually refreshes it then!

Today is the last day before diet....think it calls for an all you can eat indian, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee boy

ended up having a chinese

anyway

just finished my first cardio, 20 minute power walk as soon as I woke up - now time to have breakfast, chicken and eggs

Gym was pretty tough on chicken and eggs, usually I have a shed load of carbs! Was lacking energy and weights down Leave the ego at the door I guess lol

I was debating whether to go out or not this morning - absolutely tipping down

wrapped up and went for it, enjoyed it too - nice and fresh

tiny breakfast, no carbs, and now gym time. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=...bb71f39bc&z=16

gym was fine, easier than yesterday anyway, trained back

rice is cooking, and I'm f'ing marvin

ReputationRep:
    ended up having a chinese

anyway

just finished my first cardio, 20 minute power walk as soon as I woke up - now time to have breakfast, chicken and eggs

Sounds horrible

:awesome:

I just watched the last 2 episodes on Sunday. It has wrecked my ability to watch any other TV shows ever again.

ReputationRep:
    No deadlifts on your back day? How is your back? How lean are you intending on getting?

(Original post by Mr. Fox)
    No deadlifts on your back day? How is your back? How lean are you intending on getting?

I havent been able to do deadlifts for a while now - my lower back is messed up, currently being worked on by an osteopath..

I'm not sure exactly, I just want to be ripped and have a six pack for the holiday lol, so my mate is sorting my training / diet out :cool:

(Original post by Becca)
    Sounds horrible

:awesome:

I just watched the last 2 episodes on Sunday. It has wrecked my ability to watch any other TV shows ever again.

I know, I'm addicted to it!

The Wire is quite frankly the best TV show of all time and Clay Davies' "shiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt" is awesome.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sleekchic)
      The Wire is quite frankly the best TV show of all time and Clay Davies' "shiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt" is awesome.
      This, I loved it, and Clay Davis.

shhhhiiiiiiiittttttt all the chikas in my thread today! lol

ReputationRep:
      that sat nav line is all messed up, looks like you were going through gardens and finishing in a care home?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rlw31)
      This, I loved it, and Clay Davis.
      I hate Clay Davis but love it when he says "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiit" :p:

I am in love with Daniels. Omg.

Anyway, sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Commandant. See what happens when you post clips of The Wire? :p:

Daniel and Stringer Bell :coma:

(Original post by Monkey_Pete)
        that sat nav line is all messed up, looks like you were going through gardens and finishing in a care home?
        It's because it needs to find the satellite first before it starts recording, and it doesn't look like it picked it up until the line stopped going straight

This one is better, my cycle to the gym:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie=...8aa19&t=h&z=15

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2012
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.