Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who Actually Likes MacDonalds? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I also hate McDonalds...N KFC too,coz i hate fried chicken (consequence of overconsumption)...would opt for pizza hut without a second thought!

ReputationRep:
    -McDonalds chicken wraps are really quite nice.
    -As long as you eat them while they're hot, the fries are epic.
    -Vanilla milkshakes...
    -The pastried-heart-attacks in the dessert cabinet.
    -Not only is KFC halal (or at least that's what my friend told me, correct me if I'm wrong), it also has an unacceptable food poisoning/low hygiene rate. I know three people who've gotten KFC food poisoning.
    -But I still love KFC's chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar-n-spice)
    Bumping that old thread Kiss.

(Original post by tehforum)
    Dat necrobump

I could have bumped older but this MacDonald's one seemed appropriate.

ReputationRep:
    I always seem to feel ill after it, but love it when I'm having a meal!

ReputationRep:
    I loveee Mcdonald's I think it tastes great for it's price. na na na na na I'm lovin' it

ReputationRep:
    I like them, but I prefer a Burger King in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    For me, McDonald's has become a once a year event.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to spell it properly at least, it is McDonald's.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds is beautiful, mostly the quarter pounder or the breakfast bagels. I could genuinely live off the stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmbaLaBamba)
    I like them, but I prefer a Burger King in all honesty.

Burger King is awful compared to McDonalds in every way, chips, burgers, atmosphere...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I like the Big Tasty when they do it, and I liked the Chicken Selects too, but most of their signature stuff like the Big Mac is pretty crappy to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds is pretty disgusting...apart from when I'm drunk. Then I'm drawn to it like a moth to a light bulb.

I hate McDonalds ... and all other fast food shops.

ReputationRep:
      I actually like Mcdonalds. It's cheap and convenient. It doesn't try and charge ridiculous prices for fast food like burger king and KFC do.
      I've given subway so many chances but I just don't like it. I could definitely make a better sandwich in my own house, plus it tries to pretend it's healthy when it's just as calorific as the rest. I really like the Mcdonalds deli range, especially the sweet chilli chicken wrap.

I think some people are being a bit ridiculously snobby about Mcdonalds. I mean it says the calories on the side of the food, you know exactly how much fat/salt you're eating. It's not as if you're going to become obese or diabetic from eating it once a month or so. Most people probably eat similarly calorific meals that they cook themselves.
      I normally go when I'm out shopping (rare occasion) because it's cheap and consistent. It's always the same wherever you are.
      • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
      I like their breakfast menu, but that's about it.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah, I like it.

ReputationRep:
      I like the McFlurrys!

ReputationRep:
      Yes, I love it!

I also like KFC but I prefer McDonald's Chips; it really depends what I am going out for, if it is a burger then McDonald's or if it is chicken it would be KFC.

Also, can't beat the free WiFi

ReputationRep:
      I don't mind it every now and then, they did a really nice raspberry flake Mcflurry which was amazing.
      I much prefer Subway actually, chicken tikka with chipotle southwest sauce :coma:

ReputationRep:
      McDonald's can be nice if you get it fresh.

I prefer KFC though.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.