Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    tbh i wouldn't think much of it.

3 years doesn't mean **** lol

ReputationRep:
    wrong the age gap may be small but the maturity levels are drastically different

ReputationRep:
    Not that bad tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    There's something about this post that creeped me the hell out.
    For me it was the 'ready for a mans penis'. Almost as if to say when a girl reaches this time she must have sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my_username_was_taken)
    Stop judging this against what is legal in this country. She is perfectly biologically ready to do something like this at this age, the age is just a number which the government try and limit it. So stop believing anything that goes against the government say is bad, Instead look at history and puberty,
    Actually i say this because i had an 18 year old bf at 15. I know from experience that it doesn't work. (i never had sex with him though, thank god)
    and 18 year olds are (most) so much more mature than a 15 year old. Its not fair, and the 18 year old would get bored of not being able to go anywhere/tell anyone because of the restrictions.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15, I'm a GIRL, most of the girls in my year are not virgins, and I believe I'm ready for sex. Because yeah I just do! I thinkthat It's fine if he's wearing a condom, she's ready and they respect each other, and anyway, It's not OUR FAULT if she get's pregnant

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much rohypnol is used to be fair

ReputationRep:
    Dodgy. It's against the law. However, if she is over the legal age, nothing wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    My mate did this the other week, lulz.

ReputationRep:
    "wow, he musta split her in half"

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'm old fashioned when it comes to this- I don't think people should have sex with each other unless they're in a relationship.. for some reason, that part of it seems to matter more to me than the fact she wasn't legal, although I do disagree with that, too.

It's all about respecting your own body and reflecting that respect in the decisions that you make..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeographyEllie)
    I'm 15, I'm a GIRL, most of the girls in my year are not virgins, and I believe I'm ready for sex. Because yeah I just do! I thinkthat It's fine if he's wearing a condom, she's ready and they respect each other, and anyway, It's not OUR FAULT if she get's pregnant
    lool @ sig! :yep:

Maybe ready... but that would be illegal for them two to do anything :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    lool @ sig! :yep:

Maybe ready... but that would be illegal for them two to do anything :eek:
    I know what you're getting at, but personally i'm not planning on anything soon I'm contradicting myself, but I would only do it above 16, but don't care if others do it younger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    It's a wondrous day when the oviducts become wide enough to accommodate a man's penis.
    If I'd have said a girl was mentally ready to have sex, would you're reply have been:

"It's a wondrous day when the brain becomes wide enough to accommodate a man's penis."

???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*Doctor's*Rose)
    Fine, you can **** me and society. But I'm just going to laugh at you.
    Depends, how old are you?

"If there is grass on the field: play ball" (y)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by edd360)
      Depends, how old are you?
      I'm not 15 :cool:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.